wserver.exe error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
wserver.exe error

Getting this error when starting server
First up, hide the IP, it is sensitive information.

The error seems to be an problem with either the XML or the DB, not sure really what it means, but I am sure someone can help you out. Have you imported that database to HeidiSQL or whatever you use. Secondly, have you tried adding any new items. If so, please provide the XML.
Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
First up, hide the IP, it is sensitive information.

The error seems to be an problem with either the XML or the DB, not sure really what it means, but I am sure someone can help you out. Have you imported that database to HeidiSQL or whatever you use. Secondly, have you tried adding any new items. If so, please provide the XML.
I didnt make a any of those changes, although I did download the .net framework for Visual Studio, as the wserver in the server solution was "unavaiable"
Then that is the issue. You have to download the .net framework and then rebuild the solution. Then it should be done.
Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
Then that is the issue. You have to download the .net framework and then rebuild the solution. Then it should be done.
I got a good rebuild, all 9 succeeded. Since I am using VPS, I moved the bin file and replaced it with the VPS one. Still no luck. Should I move whole server instead of just bin?
Just delete everything off the VPS, and use the current file you have. Must rebuild, not just build.
Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
Just delete everything off the VPS, and use the current file you have. Must rebuild, not just build.
Fixed!
//10 char
@Ahl @Raple Close, OP has fixed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?