[RELEASE]Assaultcube Hack + Source.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE]Assaultcube Hack + Source.
I used the dude with the assaultcube hack tutorials tuts and i did some extra.
btw i had no clue what to do withe the source. you couldnt tell us what to replace and stuff all that clearly.

Heres the stuff.

Hack includes: 9999HP (only works for singleplayer and all the bots have it too)

Unlimited ammo (What I did was i took out the part that made it lower the ammo count)

Superbullet: 1hit1kill (Only works for singleplayer, doesnt help much since everyone has it)

SuperKnife: Works in multi as well. You can knife someone from 100feet (not through walls)

No recoil/Spread: Works all modes.


Hey buddy can u help me with aimbot and shootthrough walls plz.


INSTRUCTIONS:
If you are using SOURCE you must know how the source works and stuff.

If you are using HACKONLY you have to move the exe to C:\program files\assaultcube\bin_win32 or something like that

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
virscan wont scan this
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
outside link plz approve:
http://www.********e.com/?witthdkytdz
mediaf is the thingy
ac_client.zipattachment deleted · 439 downloads before removal
I'll be honest, and just cause I feel like throwing it out there.

Did you copy paste? Cause, last time I checked you barely knew what the f*** C++ was, you asked what it was used for, and yet your attempting to learn it. Note, attempting, it's been what? 3 days, since you posted that crap? 3 days, and you're already making shit like this?

I call bullshit, if anyone prove me wrong then go and so, but damn son. I'd say copy paste, cause hell. What is C++?

Answer me if you found out by now. lol.
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
I'll be honest, and just cause I feel like throwing it out there.

Did you copy paste? Cause, last time I checked you barely knew what the f*** C++ was, you asked what it was used for, and yet your attempting to learn it. Note, attempting, it's been what? 3 days, since you posted that crap? 3 days, and you're already making shit like this?

I call bullshit, if anyone prove me wrong then go and so, but damn son. I'd say copy paste, cause hell. What is C++?

Answer me if you found out by now. lol.
dude wtf u talking about. i wasnt even on 3 days ago.

MOST INFLICTED OWNAGE IN ONE POST
This Post has won Owned of the Year Award
Presented to the poster who has displayed outstanding amounts of ownage far beyond his years.
-Why06-

Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
dude wtf u talking about. i wasnt even on 3 days ago.

Jesus, you're more of an idiot than I thought.


Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
that made me wanna quit...
Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
How do i learn to hack.
Thats teh best question ever and i cant get to it
Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
waitwaitwait WHAT
you mod
with c++?
Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
what is copy paster?
me sometimes
Need more? Really, save yourself the embarrassment from posting again. And try not to show off your IQ that's equivalent to your shoe size.

I'll 110% say you copy pasted what HD wrote in his thread, and just posted that shit up again. Once again, if you reply to this, it'll just prove to me you're more stupid than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
I used the dude with the assaultcube hack tutorials tuts and i did some extra.
btw i had no clue what to do withe the source. you couldnt tell us what to replace and stuff all that clearly.
Hell, I even found it in your own post. lol.
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Jesus, you're more of an idiot than I thought.










Need more? Really, save yourself the embarrassment from posting again. And try not to show off your IQ that's equivalent to your shoe size.

I'll 110% say you copy pasted what HD wrote in his thread, and just posted that shit up again. Once again, if you reply to this, it'll just prove to me you're more stupid than I thought.



Hell, I even found it in your own post. lol.
Nice one.
@luongoo lern2code
Congratulations crushed.
lol. You shouldn't post a modification of source code that's basically unchanged like this. Who posted those tuts? Hell_Demon, right? When he made the tuts the code for this was right there. Also, if what crushed said is true, you shouldn't even be on this forum posting hacks. There's just no way! NOWAI. You need to be learning, go grab a book on programming and/or c++ or soak up a couple hundred tutorials online. What you need to do is study the language, read code, and write code.
crushed... you just.... CRUSHED THIS NOOB'S HOPES AND DREAMS!!!!! HD will be proud
HELL YEAH, LOVE YOU DADDY! ♥
And thanks Why!
Quote Originally Posted by why06
Oh baby, I love you. ♥

LOL, at first I thought It was a ban. D: Cause it said "Congratulations AJ!". I'm like....shit. T_T But yay. :3
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
LOL, at first I thought It was a ban. D: Cause it said "Congratulations AJ!". I'm like....shit. T_T But yay. :3
Are you kidding, here we reward the crushing of hopes and dreams, not banning for it! :P

Crushed ur name suits u well...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Are you kidding, here we reward the crushing of hopes and dreams, not banning for it! :P

Crushed ur name suits u well...
Glad I picked the right name then.
And yes, most thanks to HD indeed. He will be so proud. XD
Congrats

And yeah, that post was total ownage, left the original poster speechless.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Congrats

And yeah, that post was total ownage, left the original poster speechless.
Much love to you too. ♥ LOL. Now, where is our friend zeco?
nicely done most credit goes to HD.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us