[RELEASE]Assaultcube Hack + Source.

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post

MOST INFLICTED OWNAGE IN ONE POST
This Post has won Owned of the Year Award
Presented to the poster who has displayed outstanding amounts of ownage far beyond his years.
-Why06-




Jesus, you're more of an idiot than I thought.










Need more? Really, save yourself the embarrassment from posting again. And try not to show off your IQ that's equivalent to your shoe size.

I'll 110% say you copy pasted what HD wrote in his thread, and just posted that shit up again. Once again, if you reply to this, it'll just prove to me you're more stupid than I thought.



Hell, I even found it in your own post. lol.
i actually didnt remember this...
but the C++ mod thing was legit

cuz i know u cant mod like that with C++

lemme rephrase the last quote
You try to do somethingwith the source... alright?! nowhere does it say what to do with it. do you compile it and create an exe? IT DOESNT SAY WHERE THE EXE IS OR ANYTHING/ IT WASNT UNTIL AFTER I DOWNLOADED THE FRIKIN GAME THAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE WIN32 BIN FOLDER

Also: He didnt add Superknife or unlimited ammo did he?
I DID THAT MYSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Congrats

And yeah, that post was total ownage, left the original poster speechless.
YOU LEARN TO FKING CODE IM NOT SPEECHLESS IM SIMPLY NOT GOING ON!
i have a frikin life and it doesnt revolve around mpgh
He has grown up so fast :'( It seems like it was only yesterday that I had to protect my son from these noobcakes, and now he's the one that delivers domination

Well done crushed, I am very proud of you

edit:
Hello noobtard that posted above me, please be kind enough to STFU and GTFO already Anyone with the slightest knowledge of C++ could think of checking the project properties to see where the exe would be placed.

Quote Originally Posted by longpoo
but the C++ mod thing was legit
cuz i know u cant mod like that with C++
You can do anything with C++, even modding...

Quote Originally Posted by longpoo
Also: He didnt add Superknife or unlimited ammo did he?
I DID THAT MYSELF!
Now now, don't overreact... commenting out 'mag--;' is nowhere near a great accomplishment, as all it does is desync you from online play which is lame
Superknife is quite useless, as with my code you could telestab anyone anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by longpoo
YOU LEARN TO FKING CODE
You do so yourself, ball blowing leecher
And don't worry David44, we all know you're quite capable of coding something yourself unlike longpoo which needs to leech stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
He has grown up so fast :'( It seems like it was only yesterday that I had to protect my son from these noobcakes, and now he's the one that delivers domination

Well done crushed, I am very proud of you

edit:
Hello noobtard that posted above me, please be kind enough to STFU and GTFO already Anyone with the slightest knowledge of C++ could think of checking the project properties to see where the exe would be placed.



You can do anything with C++, even modding...



Now now, don't overreact... commenting out 'mag--;' is nowhere near a great accomplishment, as all it does is desync you from online play which is lame
Superknife is quite useless, as with my code you could telestab anyone anywhere.


You do so yourself, ball blowing leecher
And don't worry David44, we all know you're quite capable of coding something yourself unlike longpoo which needs to leech stuff
Yays. ♥

I laughed my ass off at what luongoo said.

Yes, you can mod things with C++, retard. Otherwise, half the people wouldn't learn it, it's used to create, modify, and run programs as well. Lern2Code.

No shet it doesn't say what to do with it, if you had an IQ above 15, you'd know that you're supposed to modify it.

As for unlimited ammo, and superknife. You probably just copied some other part of the code, and pasted that, and saved it as superknife, so you'd look like King Shit. Which you are I mean, just not King Shit of C++.

As for David, he can code much better than what you ever will. Hell, why are you even trying to compare yourself? Cause on the charts, we know we won't even see your knowledge compared to his.

Now, go stick your little e-penor in some other forums and not C++. Have a great day, much love.
♥
Alright that's enough... you've had your fun. I've got to close this before Obama comes in here and sees this flame fest has gone on too long.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us