[Un-Released]My Hack Source

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
[Un-Released]My Public Base
I DO NOT USE GELLINS BASE I NEVER DOWNLOADED IT NO CREDITS TO HIM AT ALL!!
THIS IS RIGHT SECTION CAUSE THIS WILL BE A RELEASE IN THIS THREAD.
Yes yes i know the title says Un-released but I need some suggestions
My base contains user friendly code such as adding hacks/hotkeys check below
This is how you will add hacks with hotkeys Base will not be d3d supportive
Code:
 if(GetAsyncKeyState(Hacks.Boxes.Hotkey)<0){
   if(pHacks[Hacks.Boxes].Value == 1){
	  SetConsoleVar("ModelDebug_DrawBoxes 1");
	}else{
          SetConsoleVar("ModelDebug_DrawBoxes 0");
	}
 }
Very easy to add new hacks Also will supports right now Reading hack options and writing hack options

Code:
[Hacks]
Speed=0
Superjump=0
VirtualJump=0
VirtualDig=0
NoFog=0
Boxes=0
WorldWireFrame=0
PlayerWireFrame=0
ShowFPS=0
NxChams=0

[Hotkeys]
SpeedHotkey=0x60
SuperJu***otkey=0x61
VirtualJu***otkey=0x62
VirtualDigHotkey=0x63
NoFogHotkey=0x64
BoxesHotkey=0x65
WorldWireFrameHotkey=0x66
PlayerWireFrameHotkey=0x67
ShowFPSHotkey=0x68
NxChamsHotkey=0x69
Has alot of commented code so you can learn
Hmm what else VERY NOOB ACCESS!!!
Any other ideas to add please tell me and i will add them in
WILL NOT INCLUDE BYPASS!!!
GJ! Even though i can't understand C++ yet
so thats all u need for a hack without a bypass
Thats all u need for a hack made with gellins base...
That's all of it =.=
sugestion:

speed hack 1 to 10x or more.
No Weapon Sway
Fly controllable 1x to 10x
Hover

findpatern to norecoil and instant reload.
if possible findpatern to unlimited respawn.
This aint my hack source i meant to put public base
Im not going to add hacks to it im just telling you how to add them and no this is not what it takes lol if u dont understand what im talking about please do not post.
So is this Gellin's base? Or a new public base??
How would we make it into a hack?
This will be a new public base
How do we use it though?
Title - My Hack Source

I know, How would we put it into a hack though =.=
[Un-Released] though IM WORKING ON IT AND I NEED SUGGESTIONS WOW PLZ READ THE THREAD.
I think your over complicating it a bit. essentially your making a public trainer for PushToConsole. I would do it this way:

Code:
struct Hack
{
int values[10];//up to ten settings per hack
string command; //command to push to console
vk_key key;//I know this is wrong
};

funcHack(Hack hack)
{
if(GASKS(hack.key))
{
string temp = hack.command + itoa(hack.value, buf, 10);
Push2Cons(temp);
}
etc...
}
Im sure you can make it so the function will iterate through multiple values depending on the number of values in the structures array of ints. That way a nub would only have to create a new Hack structure and can use it simply by calling one function Hackfunc(hack); ... not that I think it needs to be this simplified, but it sure as hell would look pretty sexy from a coding standpoint.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us