[Un-Released]My Hack Source

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
Are you wanting to know what you should comment or what other options you could add.

If the latter you could add a radar if you have enough knowledge to do so.
Im not makeing no trainer
and yes i want comments and what i should add to make it more user friendly as it already is and this is not complicated at all
I might make a hack that will use Combat arms Console it would be better i think i might keep it simple and No im not going to add no radar lol As i said this is going to be a clean base no hacks will be included Im not a person that gives shit where u can just copy and paste it and sell it on ur site screw that.
Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBoy View Post
Im not makeing no trainer
and yes i want comments and what i should add to make it more user friendly as it already is and this is not complicated at all
Seems like a trainer to me.... =/
I'm sure the comments that you have made to the code should be enough. After all, I would've thought that Gellin's base was easy enough to operate for anyone with any knowledge of C++ before comments are made.
Well i guess u dont know what ur talking about

Ok I do not ref to gellins base at all as i dont need him to help me hack since this game engine is easy to hack. NOT PUSHTOCONSOLE!!!
anyways
Check this below
This is is to turn on Boundboxes

Code:
 
if(GetAsyncKeyState(Hacks.Boxes.Hotkey)<0){
   if(pHacks[Hacks.Boxes].Value == 1){
	  SetConsoleVar("ModelDebug_DrawBoxes 1");
	}else{
          SetConsoleVar("ModelDebug_DrawBoxes 0");
	}
 }
Lets say you want to add Draw Fps
you would do

Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(Hacks.DrawFPS.Hotkey)<0){
   if(pHacks[Hacks.Boxes].Value == 1){
	  SetConsoleVar("ShowFps 1");
	}else{
          SetConsoleVar("ShowFps 0");
	}
 }
Then in The ini file you can edit ur info like

Code:
[Hacks]
ShowFPS=0  //1 would be on

[Hotkeys]
ShowFPSHotKey=0x60  //I will give list off all hotkeys
I didn't mean to refer to Gellin's base, just the methods.

I'm aware this is your own source completely with what might be no help whatsoever.

All I meant is that the methods are pretty self explanatory, and commenting every line of code isn't necessary.

It's bad enough when people with barely any programming knowledge can edit a few things in Gellin's base and release, but if you were to release something with every line commented it's going to be a disaster
From what i read all it gots is Ca Console in it and if u could not find that ur self without his base u need to study this engine way more.
To add another hack options you would make
iMaxHackOptions the amount of hacks you got in
and you would do
Code:
iHack pHacks[iMaxHackOptions] = {
	{"Speed", 0 },
	{"Superjump", 0 },
	{"VirtualJump", 0 },
	{"VirtualDig", 0 },
	{"NoFog", 0 },
	{"Boxes", 0 },
	{"WorldWireFrame", 0 },
	{"PlayerWireFrame", 0 },
	{"ShowFPS", 0 },
	{"NxChams", 0 },
        //Add new hack here
};
_________

no no im talking about why06. He thinks its a trainer dont even look like one and you would need to use WriteProcessMemory and that is hooked by Hacksheild Ssdt Hook
So you would got to Restore that hook so you can use it and then you would also have to restore the hook on OpenProcess and mabey ReadProcessMemory
Well that's completely different. I wasn't aware you were using an .ini file so I saw this line: if(pHacks[Hacks.Boxes].Value == 1)

And was like if this seems way too complicated just to index pHacks... but can people add to it? Because right now Hacks.Boxes seems kind of limited. I dont see why u need some kind of array of hacks and a structure defining each hack. Maybe I really don't get what your trying to do.... its a base for what? non-menu hacks? which means the only thing you could include is the hack, but you said your not including hacks, so what are you including because that code looks like a code for a hack to me. ... meh well whatever it is Im sure it will be good. not really sure what kind of suggestions you want. =/
What i should add to make it more user friendly
ini files have nothing really to do with
if(pHacks[Hacks.Boxes].Value == 1)
except i got a function that reads the vaule
Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBoy View Post
What i should add to make it more user friendly
ini files have nothing really to do with
if(pHacks[Hacks.Boxes].Value == 1)
except i got a function that reads the vaule
You know I think I figured out the problem here. I have no idea what your code does, because Im only seeing part of it, and I can't infer the rest because me and you code completely differently... You don't want to give out the all your code because your not done yet, and are trying to explain it to me but Im not getting it.

Solution: I won't try to help.
isnt a "Source" its a snipped which is 110% stolen
and you cant use it without L***ient addie cause its cshell side
No i dont even want to talk to u so ur ignored thanks have a nice day'


PLZ LOCK THIS OR DELETE ALL THE NOOBS POST LIKE ONE ABOVE.

WILL NOT BE RELEASING CAUSE RETARDS.
Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBoy View Post
No i dont even want to talk to u so ur ignored thanks have a nice day'


PLZ LOCK THIS OR DELETE ALL THE NOOBS POST LIKE ONE ABOVE.

WILL NOT BE RELEASING CAUSE RETARDS.
Don't let a few people throw you off.

It seems you have a put a lot of effort into this with good intentions, I think you should have another think about releasing.

But if you really want me to close thread to prevent discussion then I will.
this code its sorta helpful. alot of i already know
Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBoy View Post
WILL NOT BE RELEASING CAUSE RETARDS.
Im thanking to your Sig because i know much more about coding than you ok?
Even if you ignore me! Maybe you didnt stole it but i dont think you did it your own for 2 Reasons

1. PushToConsole/Send Use Edit console comments methode was published by Gellin
2. Timon found it out so you didnt do it your own failtard

I love childs like you no experience my balls got more than you!
I wanna see this souce and + i will be the first one and the last one whos laughing about you ok?
Dont call me retard ! Everyone whos reading my damn unskilled english
God Dammed im German ! ( The part of germany which is called Bavaria)
Mostly everone here cant even speak a word in english ok?
greetz Dean
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us