pls help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
pls help
am getting this message, i dont know what to do, i have even deleted the INI file like 3 times now, its still popping up..
what am i gonna do with this shit?
here's the screenshot/proof

Try uninstalling the game.
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
am getting this message, i dont know what to do, i have even deleted the INI file like 3 times now, its still popping up..
what am i gonna do with this shit?
here's the screenshot/proof

You have downloaded AVA directly on the ENMASSE website or on Steam?
Quote Originally Posted by Vazi963 View Post
You have downloaded AVA directly on the ENMASSE website or on Steam?
i have on ENMASSE entertainment
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
i have on ENMASSE entertainment
I had problems with the ENMASSE, download AVA on steam.
Quote Originally Posted by Vazi963 View Post
I had problems with the ENMASSE, download AVA on steam.
AVA on steam sucks.. hate whne pushing click then tab, then the shitty window open xD x)
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
AVA on steam sucks.. hate whne pushing click then tab, then the shitty window open xD x)
I had the same problem as you at the time, since I install it on steam I no longer have this problem. Now it's up to you, I've given you a solution that works for you to see.
Quote Originally Posted by Vazi963 View Post
I had the same problem as you at the time, since I install it on steam I no longer have this problem. Now it's up to you, I've given you a solution that works for you to see.
yee, thanks anyway.. am trying too install AVA on steam now, but since i have a fucked internet.. its going soo fucking slow...

- - - Updated - - -
@Wyo pls close the thread, case closed :=)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?