R6S Chams

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
R6S Chams
Any Coder out there that knows if it is possible to change operators colors to make them very bright and easier to see?

I've only found Aimbot/ESP/NoRecoil, but no chams.
Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post
Any Coder out there that knows if it is possible to change operators colors to make them very bright and easier to see?

I've only found Aimbot/ESP/NoRecoil, but no chams.
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by MrCode5 View Post
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
very true but if it'd be internal then it'd be difficult cause BE
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
very true but if it'd be internal then it'd be difficult cause BE
I mean I don't think chams can be done externally lmao
Quote Originally Posted by MrCode5 View Post
I mean I don't think chams can be done externally lmao
yeah so basically impossible
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
yeah so basically impossible
BB no, it can be done internally lol, also pm me
Quote Originally Posted by MrCode5 View Post
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
It works still. Same as no spread.
Quote Originally Posted by MrCode5 View Post
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
I am away right now, did they change anything to no recoil since earlier this week? Can you try using this: https://github.com/gjacobs314/Rainbow-Six-Independent and let me know if no recoil and no spread works? Only works offline with BE terminated btw.
Quote Originally Posted by 0xHigh View Post
I am away right now, did they change anything to no recoil since earlier this week? Can you try using this: https://github.com/gjacobs314/Rainbow-Six-Independentⓘ and let me know if no recoil and no spread works? Only works offline with BE terminated btw.
Range confirmed to me that no recoil and no spread works, mine doesn't work cause we have the local player pointer wrong, so once I get that its gucci, I just don't like doing it through the name lol
Not gonna happen unless you are willing to give money for it.
Quote Originally Posted by DokkaXSell View Post
Do u have a picture?
Forr? 2 cheats of I know. One being the one I'm in and another have all datt boi.
Quote Originally Posted by juice76849 View Post
Forr? 2 cheats of I know. One being the one I'm in and another have all datt boi.
Recoil doesn't work, its read only, sooooo
Quote Originally Posted by MrCode5 View Post
Recoil doesn't work, its read only, sooooo
but it does, just different offset
Does anyone know of a provider with working ESP? & Doesn't get you banned in 1 match?
Quote Originally Posted by kmaster94 View Post
Does anyone know of a provider with working ESP? & Doesn't get you banned in 1 match?
all of them are private which sucks, none can be bought unless you find a connect
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?