Any Coder out there that knows if it is possible to change operators colors to make them very bright and easier to see?
I've only found Aimbot/ESP/NoRecoil, but no chams.
Originally Posted by Remember
Any Coder out there that knows if it is possible to change operators colors to make them very bright and easier to see?
I've only found Aimbot/ESP/NoRecoil, but no chams.
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
Originally Posted by MrCode5
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
very true but if it'd be internal then it'd be difficult cause BE
Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG
very true but if it'd be internal then it'd be difficult cause BE
I mean I don't think chams can be done externally lmao
Originally Posted by MrCode5
I mean I don't think chams can be done externally lmao
yeah so basically impossible
Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG
yeah so basically impossible
BB no, it can be done internally lol, also pm me
Originally Posted by MrCode5
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
It works still. Same as no spread.
Originally Posted by MrCode5
I mean chams is possible given that the game uses direct x lmao, also no recoil don't like work anymore.
I am away right now, did they change anything to no recoil since earlier this week? Can you try using this: https://github.com/gjacobs314/Rainbow-Six-Independent and let me know if no recoil and no spread works? Only works offline with BE terminated btw.
Originally Posted by 0xHigh
I am away right now, did they change anything to no recoil since earlier this week? Can you try using this: https://github.com/gjacobs314/Rainbow-Six-Independentⓘ and let me know if no recoil and no spread works? Only works offline with BE terminated btw.
Range confirmed to me that no recoil and no spread works, mine doesn't work cause we have the local player pointer wrong, so once I get that its gucci, I just don't like doing it through the name lol
Not gonna happen unless you are willing to give money for it.
Originally Posted by DokkaXSell
Do u have a picture?
Forr? 2 cheats of I know. One being the one I'm in and another have all datt boi.
Originally Posted by juice76849
Forr? 2 cheats of I know. One being the one I'm in and another have all datt boi.
Recoil doesn't work, its read only, sooooo
Originally Posted by MrCode5
Recoil doesn't work, its read only, sooooo
but it does, just different offset
Does anyone know of a provider with working ESP? & Doesn't get you banned in 1 match?
Originally Posted by kmaster94
Does anyone know of a provider with working ESP? & Doesn't get you banned in 1 match?
all of them are private which sucks, none can be bought unless you find a connect