Simple Daily Login Reward Collector
Simple Daily Login Reward Collector
How to use:
- Open CC in Flash Player Projector and log into any account (this is needed for 3rd step to work)
- Move the Flash Player exactly to the top-left corner of your screen (see the attached picture for reference)
- Click "Play" to get to character selection (the client won't allow you to do this unless you're logged into an account)
- Make sure you "Menu" key in RotMG is "O" (as per default)
- Make sure the accounts.js file is in the tool's directory (see the note about the accounts.js file to learn more)
- Open the tool
- Click "Start" in the tool
- Now you have 5 seconds to click into the Flash Player window (don't click on anything specific, just activate the window and make sure nothing is on top of it and that you're on the character selection screen)
- Congratulations! Now you just have to wait for the tool to go through all your accounts. This will take a long time, so you should probably do this when you don't plan to use the computer for the next few hours or so (depending on the number of your mule accounts of course).
What is this and why did I make it?
Since December's daily login rewards contained a backpack, a character slot and a vault chest, I thought some people might be interested in collecting those rewards on their mule accounts as well. This turns out to be rather difficult for people with a high number of mule accounts. Of course no one wants to login into each individual account manually.
So I've made a simple tool that collects the rewards on all the accounts for you.
It's not as good as using todddd's clientless RotMG bot, but it should be easier to set up and run.
What client does this work with?
If you don't use a hacked client via Flash Player Projector to play RotMG, this probably won't work very well for you without tweaking the source code. I've only tested it with Crazy Client, so for CC users it should work just fine.
What platform was this made for?
I've only tested it on Windows 10 64-bit with a single screen with resolution 1920x1080 and using the latest CC and Flash Player Projector 27.
I'm not really sure how well is it going to work for people with a different system configuration.
How long does it take to go through N accounts?
One account takes about a minute or two, but every 5 minutes the tools has to take a 10 minutes long break to avoid triggering the "DECA's maximum logins per IP per amount of time" limit (same thing that bothers MuleDump users in general when they want to refresh all their accounts).
So, each 5 accounts will take about 20 minutes.
Yes, it's slow, but if you run it when going to bed, it should be done with ~100 accounts by the time you wake up.
The tool has stopped working after 5 accounts! What's going on?
See the note above
How do I stop it?
Close the tool's window (just click the red X). That should do it.
I know I should have made a start/stop hotkey, but at the time I made it, it would have just made it unnecessarily complicated, so I didn't really bother.
Information about the accounts.js file
If you use MuleDump, you can just copy your accounts.js file from there, it will work just fine.
If you don't use MuleDump for your mule accounts, you'll have to create the accounts.js file manually. For this tool to work, all you have to do is create a file called accounts.js in the tool's directory (right next to the executable) and put your mule accounts into it in the following format:
Code:
{
email1:password1
email2:password2
email3:password3
}
Will a new version of RotMG stop it from functioning?
Not unless something changes ingame (login process, Nexus design, design of the room with the daily login rewards, etc.).
Where is the Flash Player window supposed to be?
I was unable to insert the attached image here, so I'm using an externally hosted one.

What does the GUI look like?
MPGH requires two screenshots and I really don't know what else I could possible show here.

Source code
Since MPGH doesn't really like GitHub links from what I've heard, I can't directly link the repository.
The code is available on GitHub at /natiiix/RotMGRewardCollect.
If you find any problem and figure out a way to fix it, just submit a pull request.
If you don't want to wait for the approval of the attachment here on MPGH, you can download the tool in the "releases" section of the repository on GitHub. If you don't know how to get there, the address is: /natiiix/RotMGRewardCollect/releases (you obviously need to add "github.com" in front of it).
Virus scans (VirusTotal)
EXE - 0/67
ZIP - 0/62
,


