Simple Daily Login Reward Collector

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Natiiix View Post
Yes.



Microsoft Windows Defender is a terrible anti-malware and as such it should hardly ever be taken seriously.

The reason it flags it as a trojan is pretty obvious, the program pretends to use your mouse and keyboard to control the game, which could be used for malicious purposes.

The fact that all of the anti-malware tests in VirusTotal came back as negative should be a sufficient proof of its harmlessness. Besides the code is public without any external references, so anyone can see what exactly it does and/or compile it themselves.

Of course if you don't trust it, don't use it.
Good explanation
Quote Originally Posted by SeXZeFPS View Post
Good explanation
Well, thanks, but as I said.. The code should be the best proof. It's a very simple program, so anyone with a bit of programming know-how should be able to see that there's nothing fishy going on.

I believe that almost every standalone / external tool does something that can be considered suspicious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: I would have replied sooner, but when I checked a few hours ago, the MPGH DB went down.
Looks nice. needed this for my mules Will Definitely use this.
Quote Originally Posted by yomamahackr View Post
Looks nice. needed this for my mules Will Definitely use this.
Thanks. But it really only makes sense to use this at the end of a month.
Opens reddit on my browser every time I try. Why?
Quote Originally Posted by sw23422 View Post
Opens reddit on my browser every time I try. Why?
lmao, what? How can it open reddit? It doesn't even do anything with a browser. Are you sure you're using it correctly?
I think he might get our passwords when we use the program
Quote Originally Posted by ProAJ View Post
I think he might get our passwords when we use the program
You can check the source code, lol
*bump* because it's currently relevant
Quote Originally Posted by pixelatedwatermelon View Post
Cant wait to check this out.
You shouldn't wait too long. It takes quite some time to get through a number of accounts.
Hi. I can't get it to work.New thing appeared 'Secret(Kong/Steam)' in login section so this program writes email in password space and password in secret section. Help?
Quote Originally Posted by Xpr0fast4 View Post
Hi. I can't get it to work.New thing appeared 'Secret(Kong/Steam)' in login section so this program writes email in password space and password in secret section. Help?
Hmm, this shouldn't be happening. Maybe try using the client which they have suggested, Or just rework some of their code?
CC is probably CrazyClient, yes? And Im using one, but still, does not work correctly
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?