ArtRequesting a Skype button

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting a Skype button
Pretty much as the title says, I want a nice Skype button to put in my signature/threads that isn't one that people use often like the ones on **********. I'd like the color of the button to be black. You can just link the image below and that'd be fine, thanks if anyone can help.
here [ url=https://**********.com/addskype?badmatt7][img=https://**********.com/addskype/black/badmatt7.png][/url ]
when you put it in your signature put it the brackets back again.
Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
here [ url=https://**********.com/addskype?badmatt7][img=https://**********.com/addskype/black/badmatt7.png][/url ]
when you put it in your signature put it the brackets back again.
I want something other than a shitty hatscript button.
Add me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by ANARO View Post
Add me on skype
What is your Skype lol
Quote Originally Posted by Motusora View Post
i can get this done


please add me on skype
skype : tr3nomiax
display name is HFmotusora


previous works: https://www.behance.net/motusora
Sent a request.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us