GeneralFree designs!

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Free designs!
Hey mpgh, i have a lot of free time on my hand so ill be making anything you need from profile pictures to image title to signature designs. I am trying to become better on gfx.

What kind of design you want?
animated?
background color?
if animated how do you want it animated?
how do you want it to look?
anything else i should add on it?

ill try to do all of your request
1) Animation if possible
2) Titles letter : Smile
3) Any animation is good for me
4) Add a Smiley face is possible
Quote Originally Posted by hung52 View Post
1) Animation if possible
2) Titles letter : Smile
3) Any animation is good for me
4) Add a Smiley face is possible
Here you go https://imgur.com/6jci3cfⓘ
+1 Thanks!

Cool guy and did it pretty quick
@Glitch

can you make esports logo, youtube banner or some kind of logo?

Not forcing, just tryin to grasp what u are capable of.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
@Glitch

can you make esports logo, youtube banner or some kind of logo?

Not forcing, just tryin to grasp what u are capable of.
I can try, describe to me everything you want on the logo/banner and what is the size
Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I can try, describe to me everything you want on the logo/banner and what is the size
Okay, well lemme give a brief idea of everything you need senpai.


Esport Logo
Code:
Well basically a text containing ARAF , the character or whatever you call it shall be a half demon half angel. The color is yours, but preferably red and white.
Logo
Code:
Well the logo in mind is for the text Smurf4k , it is for my channel, but i already have the text, just want something like a logo for the thumbnails, and for the intro
Channel is related to coding, so maybe something like <Smurf4k> ? Going to be leaving to your taste.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Okay, well lemme give a brief idea of everything you need senpai.


Esport Logo
Code:
Well basically a text containing ARAF , the character or whatever you call it shall be a half demon half angel. The color is yours, but preferably red and white.
Logo
Code:
Well the logo in mind is for the text Smurf4k , it is for my channel, but i already have the text, just want something like a logo for the thumbnails, and for the intro
Channel is related to coding, so maybe something like <Smurf4k> ? Going to be leaving to your taste.
Esports logo sounds hard but i can do the second logo for you what size you want it
Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Esports logo sounds hard but i can do the second logo for you what size you want it
well the bigger the better, I mean I could easily shrink it if it is easy. Aiming to use it during thumbnails on youtube, so probably 1280x720
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
well the bigger the better, I mean I could easily shrink it if it is easy. Aiming to use it during thumbnails on youtube, so probably 1280x720
And also to get this straight you want a text with <Smurf4k>
Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
And also to get this straight you want a text with <Smurf4k>
well I mean I wan't a text (logo) with Smurf4k
erase <>

if you got time? Possbily both?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
well I mean I wan't a text (logo) with Smurf4k
erase <>

if you got time? Possbily both?
Something like this? https://i.imgur.com/OECs2MW.pngⓘ

- - - Updated - - -

add me on skype ******Escabarjohn so we can resolve this quicker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
well I mean I wan't a text (logo) with Smurf4k
erase <>

if you got time? Possbily both?
also for your first logo the araf when im not sure what you mean, are you saying like you want the text to be half angels half demon


This but a bit bigger so it would act as a signature and maybe make the pink brighter.
Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Hey mpgh, i have a lot of free time on my hand so ill be making anything you need from profile pictures to image title to signature designs. I am trying to become better on gfx.

What kind of design you want?
animated?
background color?
if animated how do you want it animated?
how do you want it to look?
anything else i should add on it?

ill try to do all of your request
Glad to see this happening, Great idea best of luck with it all.
What kind of design you want? Usertitle
animated? Yes
background color?black
if animated how do you want it animated? Anyway you want it to look
how do you want it to look? I want it to say Quiet with a cool animation with it.It doesn't matter what.

@Glitch
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?