Rate my Thread Design 1/10
ArtRate my Thread Design 1/10
2, but lose the checkmarks. the rest of the icons look good though
2 //2short//
Thanks for this 
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks for suggesting me!
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks for suggesting me! I should create more even images for 1-2 months so I will have a bit of experience ^^
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks for this. I will

- - - Updated - - -
Thanks for suggesting me!
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks for suggesting me! I should create more even images for 1-2 months so I will have a bit of experience ^^
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks for this. I will

Yeah I like 2 more. I agree with the check marks removal because it seems a bit cluttered with it
2, but definitely you need improve yourself on photoshop!
Looking forward for improvements.
Looking forward for improvements.This thread is closed for replies.


