CoolArtRate my Thread Design 1/10

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Rate my Thread Design 1/10
Hey guys! I am experienced close 2 weeks to thread designs. I have created 1 thread design and I would like to tell me which version do you like. Click the numbers to view the images!

Reply with numbers: 1 or 2

Thread Designs:
1ⓘ

2ⓘ
2, but lose the checkmarks. the rest of the icons look good though
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post
2, but lose the checkmarks. the rest of the icons look good though
Okay thanks for this
Quote Originally Posted by AntonUnverAccounts View Post


Okay thanks for this
btw i would probably rescale thread, just fyi any image/gif larger than 710 pixel width will create a yellow bar at the top and make your image even smaller.

(Yellow bar at the top looks kind of ugly imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
2 //2short//
Thanks for this


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blirm View Post
Yeah I like 2 more. I agree with the check marks removal because it seems a bit cluttered with it
Thanks for suggesting me!


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NTNdesign View Post
2, but definitely you need improve yourself on photoshop! Looking forward for improvements.
Thanks for suggesting me! I should create more even images for 1-2 months so I will have a bit of experience ^^


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
2 for sure but loose the circle around the tick sings
Thanks for this. I will
Quote Originally Posted by AntonUnverAccounts View Post


Thanks for this


- - - Updated - - -



Thanks for suggesting me!


- - - Updated - - -



Thanks for suggesting me! I should create more even images for 1-2 months so I will have a bit of experience ^^


- - - Updated - - -



Thanks for this. I will
1 & 1 only
Quote Originally Posted by michaeltuttle123 View Post
1 & 1 only
Thanks for this mate X)
Yeah I like 2 more. I agree with the check marks removal because it seems a bit cluttered with it
2, but definitely you need improve yourself on photoshop! Looking forward for improvements.
Quote Originally Posted by AntonUnverAccounts View Post
Hey guys! I am experienced close 2 weeks to thread designs. I have created 1 thread design and I would like to tell me which version do you like. Click the numbers to view the images!

Reply with numbers: 1 or 2

Thread Designs:
1ⓘ

2ⓘ
2 for sure but loose the circle around the tick sings
2 - I like it more.
Quote Originally Posted by LESTRO View Post
2 - I like it more.
Thanks for this bud
2 man it's the way to go
Quote Originally Posted by Rob Men View Post
2 man it's the way to go
Thank you mate.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?