Espectator Glow

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Espectator Glow
Hello guys, i'm working to force the spectator glow on normal matches, but seems that the glow class doesn't have team check, it works like that:
BL = Orange,
GR = Blue.
it not change, even if i change team ( Enemy = Orange, Allies = Blue ), anyone as working on this feature too ? for confirm if exists or no a team check inside this class ?.
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post
Hello guys, i'm working to force the spectator glow on normal matches, but seems that the glow class doesn't have team check, it works like that:
BL = Orange,
GR = Blue.
it not change, even if i change team ( Enemy = Orange, Allies = Blue ), anyone as working on this feature too ? for confirm if exists or no a team check inside this class ?.
cfna not have this featue spectator mode for can make
Quote Originally Posted by gaerGAERHGaerherh View Post
cfna not have this featue spectator mode for can make
Thanks, I had thought that this update had already arrived on CF NA.


- - - Updated - - -

i got it, have a pointer inside this class to CPlayer class where have the current team id.

Don't hate me for bringing up this old thread @luizimloko , did you really used classes? I found the function, now I'm trying to change the color.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Don't hate me for bringing up this old thread @luizimloko , did you really used classes? I found the function, now I'm trying to change the color.
Yep, i used the class for change color, etc...
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post


Yep, i used the class for change color, etc...
Hm, nice. I'll keep looking for the class...
Do you have it's name?
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Hm, nice. I'll keep looking for the class...
Do you have it's name?
his name is SFXMgr, you can do the same on some entities, like it:


Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post


his name is SFXMgr, you can do the same on some entities, like it:


Oh, dreek mentioned it too.
I'll look it up, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Oh, dreek mentioned it too.
I'll look it up, thanks.
little help, don't ask-me how find it, do the rest of job yourself

Code:
#define ADDR_GLOWCOLOR  //Find it yourself ...
#define ADDR_FORCEGLOW	//Find it yourself ...
#define OFFSET_GLOW		//Find it yourself ...
#define OFFSET_COLOR	//Find it yourself ...

void getGlowTargetByIndex( __int32 iIndex, DWORD *dwTargetBuffer )
{
	__asm
	{
		mov esi, iIndex
		mov edx, ADDR_FORCEGLOW
		mov ecx, [ esi + edx + OFFSET_GLOW ]
		mov eax, [ dwTargetBuffer ]
		mov [ eax ], ecx
	}
}

__declspec( noinline ) int setGlowColor( DWORD dwTarget, BYTE bActive, BYTE r, BYTE g, BYTE b )
{
	__asm
	{
		movzx eax, b
		push eax
		movzx eax, g
		push eax
		movzx eax, r
		push eax
		movzx eax, bActive
		push eax
		mov esi, dwTarget
		mov eax, [ esi + OFFSET_COLOR ]
		push eax
		call ADDR_GLOWCOLOR
	}
}

void forceGlow( void )
{
	DWORD dwGlowTarget = 0;

	for( int i = 0; i < 16; i++ )
	{
		getGlowTargetByIndex( i, &dwGlowTarget );

		if( dwGlowTarget != 0 )
			setGlowColor( dwGlowTarget, 1, 255, 000, 000 );
	}
}
esse glow é bem dahora, como posso encontra ? nao tou conseguindo acha de jeito nemnhum
Quote Originally Posted by alisonbbzz View Post
esse glow é bem dahora, como posso encontra ? nao tou conseguindo acha de jeito nemnhum
Damn it Wallison, speak english.
Neither one of us will tell you. Do it by yourself.
How do I find this brightness without knowing where it is? @vaisefud3
Where i can find this without a lead

#define ADDR_GLOWCOLOR //Find it yourself ...
#define ADDR_FORCEGLOW //Find it yourself ...
#define OFFSET_GLOW //Find it yourself ...
#define OFFSET_COLOR //Find it yourself ...
Quote Originally Posted by NewieX View Post
Where i can find this without a lead

#define ADDR_GLOWCOLOR //Find it yourself ...
#define ADDR_FORCEGLOW //Find it yourself ...
#define OFFSET_GLOW //Find it yourself ...
#define OFFSET_COLOR //Find it yourself ...
you need learn reversing/cheat engine i think can find it offsets easy
It's not easy... Even though I found the Glow function, I didn't do this version yet. I'm not telling anything.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us