ExclamationShutting Down Servers

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Shutting Down Servers
So I found a way to shut down servers, realms, anything. Is there a way we can dupe? Previous dupes relied on the 4 second rolback but I herd there arent rollbacks anymore? If anyone knows please comment!
Oh, god damnit.
I am the person shutting down Ussouth, and UsWest2 Constantly. Why? Because its funny.
Quote Originally Posted by kareneric View Post
I am the person shutting down Ussouth, and UsWest2 Constantly. Why? Because its funny.
Tell me the method and i can try to dupe. I already know few methods.
Proof:
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post


Tell me the method and i can try to dupe. I already know few methods.
Proof:
Please add me on IM
Quote Originally Posted by kareneric View Post
So I found a way to shut down servers, realms, anything. Is there a way we can dupe? Previous dupes relied on the 4 second rolback but I herd there arent rollbacks anymore? If anyone knows please comment!
Crashes won't cause dupes anymore.
Crashing servers will not help you in any way
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us