So I found a way to shut down servers, realms, anything. Is there a way we can dupe? Previous dupes relied on the 4 second rolback but I herd there arent rollbacks anymore? If anyone knows please comment!
Oh, god damnit.
I am the person shutting down Ussouth, and UsWest2 Constantly. Why? Because its funny.
Originally Posted by kareneric
I am the person shutting down Ussouth, and UsWest2 Constantly. Why? Because its funny.
Tell me the method and i can try to dupe. I already know few methods.
Proof:
Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14
Tell me the method and i can try to dupe. I already know few methods.
Proof:
Please add me on IM
Originally Posted by kareneric
So I found a way to shut down servers, realms, anything. Is there a way we can dupe? Previous dupes relied on the 4 second rolback but I herd there arent rollbacks anymore? If anyone knows please comment!