ExclamationScript RiftWalker Source Code Release Link Not Working

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Script RiftWalker Source Code Release Link Not Working
! HELP !



LINK NOT WORKING and i dont know why so i need Help

I just found this link : [Release] Rift Walker Script Sources Code/Binaries - MPGH

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417646

[Release] Rift Walker Script Sources Code/Binaries - MPGH ...
https://www.mpgh.net › ... › League of Legends Hacks & Cheats
4 days ago - THIS IS NOT A SCRIPT, but a source code and files of one. You can make one ... League of Legends Hacks & Cheats. [Release] Rift Walker ...


Its from just 4 days ago, and link or thread was not deleted and this messege apears to me, when i try to reach and click the link

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

I want to know if anyone know the owner (the people that posted this thread) or if this thread is still on.


PS: Sorry if did something wrong here trying to call help, i just didnt know what to do so i posted here on lol hacks.


If anyone know the real link or have this source code download link, make a thread im sure will help a lot of people
this is an amazing script and it just got release the source code but i cant get it
but i will and when i get it i will make a post here for sure and help those who want this source code too.
I am the owner and developer of Rift Walker, I reported the post and had it removed. It's a paid platform and it's invite only. What you're looking for was a leak which violated mpgh rules.
Thanks for the info.
I just thought that was a release like was saying on the title, not a leak like WASNT saying on the title.

and i wanted it so much cuz i know that to buy riftwalker its a bit difficult, and if you are a programmer that doesnt talk with other coders in (d)iscord, so its normal to not have friends that use riftwalker, and you will never get a chance to buy it, just like me.




PS: I prefer asking you for a group invite than buy invites from others people what its a robery considering the price they sell the invites and considering that they dont give a fuck for you and just want the money,
i searched for everything related to riftwalker in order to find a group or someone that can invite me, but found nothing, but when i found im sure i can help this comunity with coding knowlegde and other stuff. But if you dont wanna help me, never mind , i wont be upset and i wont give up.
Have good day.
Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGG View Post
I am the owner and developer of Rift Walker, I reported the post and had it removed. It's a paid platform and it's invite only. What you're looking for was a leak which violated mpgh rules.
Hi it's invite only so could i get an invite
Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGG View Post
I am the owner and developer of Rift Walker, I reported the post and had it removed. It's a paid platform and it's invite only. What you're looking for was a leak which violated mpgh rules.
gib invite? OwO since I removed it?
o rip lmao i remember seeing riftwalker sneak peek on here quite a while ago and i thought it was gona become a public release.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us