New and Want to learn everything I can about this forum

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
New and Want to learn everything I can about this forum
Hello,
I'm new here, and I just finished reading through the rules.
I just had a few questions:

1. How does a middleman on mpgh work?

2. Also are vouchers basically reviews? and how do I check a persons vouchers?


Thank you!
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

2. Yes vouches are reviews from respected members.
Hello and welcome man
Quote Originally Posted by bluetang View Post
Hello,
I'm new here, and I just finished reading through the rules.
I just had a few questions:

1. How does a middleman on mpgh work?

2. Also are vouchers basically reviews? and how do I check a persons vouchers?


Thank you!
1. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1428920
you can request for a middle man here
welcome to the forums new friend
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?