Odiom II - Teaser Trailer (Unity Rework of ROTMG)
Odiom II - Teaser Trailer (Unity Rework of ROTMG)
Hey yall. Thanks for checking this out, if you don't mind and have the time a like on the video would be amazing help for me. I'm trying to get this video some attention for feedback and developers from other platforms, so share it too if you feel like it.
Again thanks, and enjoy the video
I worked hard on this, and I feel like it's going in the right direction haha
Hey yall. Thanks for checking this out, if you don't mind and have the time a like on the video would be amazing help for me. I'm trying to get this video some attention for feedback and developers from other platforms, so share it too if you feel like it.
Again thanks, and enjoy the video
I worked hard on this, and I feel like it's going in the right direction haha


