IM Issues

Posts 1–15 of 1,413 · Page 1 of 95
IM Issues
There are many threads created when there are connectivity issues, leaving the section cluttered... Thus if you have IM issues, post here. Any updates will be posted here as well.

If you are having specific and persistent issues that require special attention, then create your own thread. Otherwise, please post your issues with IM in this thread.
its not broken everyone IM is like that . no problem on your side
Can't use IM
Hi,

I can't use IM at all. Can't open the chat feature or click on anyones IM links in threads.
Same, i can't use at all
Intended.


Quote Originally Posted by DavidxPxD View Post
Hi,

I can't use IM at all. Can't open the chat feature or click on anyones IM links in threads.
Works for me... Could've been website slowness as mentioned. Try another browser. Make sure anti-virus protection is not blocking IM.
IM also not working for me, Trying to connect for like 1 hour and keep getting disconnected or that I'm already connected somewhere else.
My IM never working at my Real IP, but always on USA Express VPN, now not working too on Express, it says:
Connecting
In console stopping drawing contasts after 5-6 contacts, then after some time: Reconnecting
and if I wait more:
Disconnected or I am already connected
is IM down right now ? can someone confirm ?
Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
is IM down right now ? can someone confirm ?
I confirm, IM down
Can confirm. Not working for me either.
It is also down for me, so sounds like its a general down.
Down for me too.
Posts 1–15 of 1,413 · Page 1 of 95

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?