IM DOWN FOR ME.
IM Issues
Restarted the server, it is back up
@Dave84311 has two secret button underneath his desk. One to make the chat not work and the other makes the chat working again. ;w;
there is no chatbox for me or anything on my bottom left of my screen Idk how to open it. I dont have anything blocking it from showing up. when I click a im link nothing happens
I get no option for the chat at all anymore, I've used different browsers, cleared everything, the only way I have gotten it to work in on a virtual machine.
https://gyazo.com/8f443236ec8bdb7b073374a16329087f
I have no clue what's happening
This is what the console says
https://gyazo.com/3a94e61867b32737c8acd235e8d83c3a
EDIT: SOLUTION (Birdieim) go to this link, if it is blocked by antivirus, make an exception for that website
- - - Updated - - -
SOLUTION https://birdie.im/ss/i/mpgh.net/ go to this link, if it is blocked by antivirus, make an exception for that website
https://gyazo.com/8f443236ec8bdb7b073374a16329087f
I have no clue what's happening
This is what the console says
https://gyazo.com/3a94e61867b32737c8acd235e8d83c3a
EDIT: SOLUTION (Birdieim) go to this link, if it is blocked by antivirus, make an exception for that website
- - - Updated - - -
SOLUTION https://birdie.im/ss/i/mpgh.net/ go to this link, if it is blocked by antivirus, make an exception for that website
Disconnected for me.
Where is the thread where people talk about it be being down? I can't be the only one reporting this.
Where is the thread where people talk about it be being down? I can't be the only one reporting this.
Down for me too
It's a common issue, just wait for it to be fixed
Down for me as well.
my chat isnt working at all when I click on chat it says disconnect nothing pops up
IM works again for me :^)
IM stuck on 'Connecting...', not sure if this is an error on my side(?)
Same Here Stock On Connecting...
