IM Issues

Posts 31–45 of 1,413 · Page 3 of 95
Same here - Stuck on connecting
I've spent the last 45 minutes setting up a account only to find out that i already have a account, i proceeded to restore the password and here i was about to get all these sweet deals on ps4 games but no the IM won't work now, i am deeply offended
Hey I can't talk with my girl friends. I love IM CHATTT

So

Open it please...
Quote Originally Posted by Onay! View Post
Hey I can't talk with my girl friends. I love IM CHATTT

So

Open it please...
I want to speak to you too ❤️
i legit thought maybe i had to get 15 posts but thank god its everybody else im just trying to contact my refunder ;(
My IM hasn't been connecting for the last two days. Update?
Still can't add new people on my IM? Am I the only one?
Can't connect to chat getting already connected somewhere else.
anyone know how to fix this ?
Quote Originally Posted by lewlewlew123 View Post
I get no option for the chat at all anymore, I've used different browsers, cleared everything, the only way I have gotten it to work in on a virtual machine.
https://gyazo.com/8f443236ec8bdb7b073374a16329087f
I have no clue what's happening

This is what the console says

https://gyazo.com/3a94e61867b32737c8acd235e8d83c3a

EDIT: SOLUTION (Birdieim) go to this link, if it is blocked by antivirus, make an exception for that website

- - - Updated - - -

SOLUTION https://birdie.im/ss/i/mpgh.net/ go to this link, if it is blocked by antivirus, make an exception for that website
Quit using whatever anti-virus you are using. It's clearly trash.

I hate it when they add their own CA's and then don't trust Let's Encrypt.
is IM Chat fucked right now or what?
When you write msgs, those msgs is not sent lol
Seems like IM is down atm.
IM is down for me. Gets stuck on 'Connecting...'.
currently totally strange. "theoretically online". But he will not let me send the message (it closes every 1 minute).

PD = Please add the date / time when a person submits the request to add. (It is important to know how long we take to accept customers).

Thank you.
And I don't even see the "Chat" button...
Posts 31–45 of 1,413 · Page 3 of 95

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?