IM Issues

Posts 46–60 of 1,413 · Page 4 of 95
Messages take some time to transmit
We back to 2000s now
IM is supposed to be a solution rather than having members use external communication forms where some people might seek scamming/impersonating others.

Now, I've lost some possible sales because IM literally says "connecting" then shows up an error, over and over until I get lucky and connected or I lose my sh*t and leave.
IM is pretty slow for few days Messages got delay getting lots of Disconnection hard to reconnect is it for everyone or just few ?
MPGH logic: let's prohibit all external communicators and add our own chat that is not working most of the time to the site

GG

- - - Updated - - -

MPGH logic: let's prohibit all external communicators and add our own chat that is not working most of the time to the site

GG
hey, dont know where to post it but i dont even have the "lobby" button, the IM completely doesn't work for me, what can i do to fix it?
Whats the deal with IM lately x.x
IM issues get worse everyday.
Could someone give me all the links to put on ESET? Since once I put I need another one and etc etc ...
birdie.im

as far as i know thats the only link
Can not use IM at all what is happening
Im trying to buy someone i cant See Im At all please help
Got no chat button...
Posts 46–60 of 1,413 · Page 4 of 95

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?