Recent EAC ban due to using Fiddler methods

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Recent EAC ban due to using Fiddler methods
First off I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

This is my first ban ever by EAC (only on dbd, using the rank change method & bloodpoints) and was curious if a first strike count towards an HWID ban? if not, would I be able to make a new steam acccount and purchase (without cheating) and have no risk?

Thanks to anyone who answers.
A HWID ban requires 3 bans.

You now have 1/3 bans required for a HWID ban. You should have used the HWID spoofer and if you plan on cheating again you should use it. It will protect against HWID bans.
Quote Originally Posted by Extrapolated View Post
A HWID ban requires 3 bans.

You now have 1/3 bans required for a HWID ban. You should have used the HWID spoofer and if you plan on cheating again you should use it. It will protect against HWID bans.
Thanks for your time for answering this. And I agree, I should have been more careful. This can be closed as this person answered what I needed to know.
They ban my friend too only for using Fiddler.
Spend money for this trash piece of shit? Never again. 3 years is enough. It's time to move on.
There's a so much more games in this world that much better than this unbalanced 'pomoyka' (that means 'trashbox' in russian lol)
Quote Originally Posted by 360_LOOPER View Post
Spend money for this trash piece of shit? Never again. 3 years is enough. It's time to move on.
There's a so much more games in this world that much better than this unbalanced 'pomoyka' (that means 'trashbox' in russian lol)
That’s what you say now, this game is a drug, just wait a bit.
I'm just surprised that Fiddler running on another machine gets detected. Proxy-based cheats shouldn't be so easy to detect. Maybe when we tried to use it during patch 3.0.1 using the old method, the invalid certificate used by Fiddler triggered EAC ban?
Quote Originally Posted by lauralex View Post
I'm just surprised that Fiddler running on another machine gets detected. Proxy-based cheats shouldn't be so easy to detect. Maybe when we tried to use it during patch 3.0.1 using the old method, the invalid certificate used by Fiddler triggered EAC ban?
Fiddler itself is not detected. They used in-game analytics services to track your bloodpoints balance and ban in case you received additional bloodpoints from an unauthorized source (Shrine, bonus bloodpoints etc).
Quote Originally Posted by Expiker21 View Post
Fiddler itself is not detected. They used in-game analytics services to track your bloodpoints balance and ban in case you received additional bloodpoints from unauthorized source (Shrine, bonus bloodpoints etc).
^^^
doesn't matter what method you used, me and several of my friends got banned from cheating bp, doesn't matter how you did it either they can always check.
Quote Originally Posted by I want to die plz View Post
^^^
doesn't matter what method you used, me and several of my friends got banned from cheating bp, doesn't matter how you did it either they can always check.
STFU pls . Sorry for being agressive but my customers have 999M bps in their account and are still ok , or fucking all legacy 3 characters
[I KNOW A SAVEFILE CHECK WILL GET THEM BANNED, THEY AGREED WITH THAT]
You just need to know what you're doing and using
Just got banned today too. Used EAC bypasses since 2.0.1. I had prestige 3 on most of the survivors and 200 items stacked with them. gg.
Banned too, only ever used HTTPdebugger two times, RIP
banned to if i bought services would that get banned to? and whats a good hwid spoofer to use?
100% ban was due to blood points! Because I cracked my rank with the release of the method. Now I am not banned. Just always after the game, the game save error comes out. I’m forever stuck at rank 20 =) Okay. This is not such a problem. I will always play at rank 20 with noobs =). I also did not get a lock for breaking the player level.
how do i bypass the ban? first ban too used https debug
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?