Multiplayer Stats Editor

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Multiplayer Stats Editor
This is a redo of a thread I had the other day. I coded/modded on xbox for awhile and recently moved to PC modding so I'm releasing this as a way of introducing myself. I haven't gotten a VAC ban of any sort using this. Tool is basic looking, I don't care much for designs. Don't just leech, leave feedback as to what else you'd like to see.

What This Includes:
-Editing Of All Stats Located Within Barracks
-Accolades Editing
-100% Unlock All(15 classes, all challenges completed, all weapons max level, all perks pro, marine & winter, all titles and emblems, killstreaks unlocked, etc)
-Unstoppable & Overachiever Titles
-Clantag Editor
-A variety of options for the AUG hbar(All Mw2 Camos Included)
-Custom Class Renamer
-Stats Resetter

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ac...9c5b/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/z840dgg5f5

Proof Video Of Tool:(pre clan tag editor)



Credits to Silent for Cbuf_AddText and SV_GameSendServerCommand since I got them from his Server Controller and updated the offsets.

mw3 steam stats by Snow_mpgh.net.rar135 KB · 3,548 downloads 6/62 malicious
Please fix your virus scan and include 2 of them. Scan the uploaded attachment, not the exe.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Please fix your virus scan and include 2 of them. Scan the uploaded attachment, not the exe.
fixed, my apologies.
File appears safe.

/Approved
thanks a lot its crazy !


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerrty1wery1234 View Post
You can create a program to not kick the server
u r a genius ! xD
Thanks man, will check it out.
works very clean, thanks man!
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?