Multiplayer Stats Editor

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by fawesgawergawrgar View Post
I've been bored lately and getting back into this stuff. would anyone be interested in a tekno version or maybe a leaderboard editor?
thats sound amazing if u need tester for the leaderboard tester count me in thanks for the cheat it works amazing
Quote Originally Posted by ocutinom View Post


thats sound amazing if u need tester for the leaderboard tester count me in thanks for the cheat it works amazing
Wouldn't need a tester, I already know that it works. Not sure if I want to ruin the leaderboards anymore though. I have released the offsets for leaderboard editing on several games somewhere else awhile back for those that know how to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by VernonDudley View Post
How about unlock all for other players in the lobby?
This is something i may consider. I have made a menu for this on my other computer, but i don't have access to that computer at the moment so I'd have to remake it. Would anyone be interested in an mw2 tool for All Client Stats and unlock all? I have this made already.
Quote Originally Posted by fawesgawergawrgar View Post
This is something i may consider. I have made a menu for this on my other computer, but i don't have access to that computer at the moment so I'd have to remake it. Would anyone be interested in an mw2 tool for All Client Stats and unlock all? I have this made already.
If you update MW3 one, please make sure it has Marine & Winter camo + ELITE emblems and titles for clients. All that stuff that can't be unlocked legitimately.
Quote Originally Posted by fawesgawergawrgar View Post
I've been bored lately and getting back into this stuff. would anyone be interested in a tekno version or maybe a leaderboard editor?
How about unlock all for other players in the lobby?
thanks,it still working in 2021
Would be amazing to be able to put text in the title and if possible to put a namechanger as well compatible with color codes. Would pay for it. Keep up the good work.
Is this still working?
I've been looking for a mod for 3 days, I almost went crazy, how good!!!
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us