Multiplayer Stats Editor

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by LuxSkill View Post
how do you use this
it's pretty straightforward, you open mw3 and the tool, set your desired stats while in the main menu, then play a game to make sure the stats save
Any chance of a VAC ban? Saw people on other threads saying that if you change any stats its an instant ban
Quote Originally Posted by Tanterix View Post
Any chance of a VAC ban? Saw people on other threads saying that if you change any stats its an instant ban
I'd say no, I've modded myself to #1 in every gamemode and made my stats look very obviously modded and have yet to receive any bans, but I rarely play so I don't really get reported. I'd say as long as you make your stats look legit you should be fine.
You seem like you want a challenge since you asked to not just leech. What i'd like to see next? it really depends on what you had in mind and are willing to do? Like u may be fine with stats editing but are against ESP, aimbots, spinbots? But if you can do something funny how about big head mode? Giant players?
hello when ever i try to send stats it doesnt work and whn i reset stats it crashed

P.S IM ON TEKNOMW3 not steam
Thanks bro😈
Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern
Anyone get VAC ban yet? Want to use this but still wary. I used mw2 stats editor and it was fine but that game is a couple years older.
that's nasty ty
2020 and worked , thank you soo much <3
2020 and worked , thank you soo much <3
hack fails to open as archive
works 2020
you need to open exe as administrator and all works thanks Snow for amazing cheat
GOD Member
Thanks for this help thank you
I've been bored lately and getting back into this stuff. would anyone be interested in a tekno version or maybe a leaderboard editor?
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?