Steamcrack

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Steamcrack
Hello, I was wondering if there’s is any way to get the plague dlc with steamcrack. Let me know
Quote Originally Posted by omgImHackingas View Post
Hello, I was wondering if there’s is any way to get the plague dlc with steamcrack. Let me know
Plague Inc. has no actual DLC except for the soundtrack. Unless you're talking about a different game.
Quote Originally Posted by ERDGERDGRgergrgregrga View Post
Plague Inc. has no actual DLC except for the soundtrack. Unless you're talking about a different game.
Which program is this? Can you share?
He was being sarcastic lmao. Plague inc has literally nothing to do with dead by daylight
Haha thanks. But I recall green luma is detected, right?
Quote Originally Posted by SaiSamil View Post
He was being sarcastic lmao. Plague inc has literally nothing to do with dead by daylight
I completely forgot I even made that reply. Haha.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm not very caught up with the game and I didn't know the newest killer at the time was literally called, "The Plague".

I'm pretty sure you could use SteamCrack to unlock them. But that's your risk to take.
Im pretty sure they fixed Steamcrack... but if someones knows please answer would like to use it also
They're always going to be pretty harsh on things that take away from revenue. That's why back when you could hack auric cells for a brief period of time they fixed that super quick, but BP hacking was in the game for literal years.
steamcrack 3.4 still works and I'm using it just fine, even for 7-digit game IDs

- - - Updated - - -

I can help you out through PM if you want since there's ways to bypass the patch failures
I can't use Steamcrack anymore because of the new Steamworks thing that doesn't update with Steamcrack, it sucks.
Hi can you help me to get dbd dlcs with steamcrack?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TunerxP View Post
steamcrack 3.4 still works and I'm using it just fine, even for 7-digit game IDs

- - - Updated - - -

I can help you out through PM if you want since there's ways to bypass the patch failures
Hi can help getting dbd dlcs with steamcrack?
Ive been using green luma for a month or so. ill update here if I get banned when the ptb patch rolls out
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?