Why?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Why?
Wanted to ask why such a programms like d*scord;s*ype are not allowed here? I mean, this IM seems pretty laggy for me and I'm here only for a week or so.
It's so complicated for users with servcies here that includes a lot of communication. I can see the point for scamming but what's the problem to verify yourself before talking and in case you need to report something you can just screenshot it. Weird for me idk.
I mean scamming but ya for sites that use the programs mentioned above I always confirm on site, it's the rules of the forum and tbh I can really live with it.
It used to be very common in the past, however there has been many scams and problems from external IM systems.

Although this might be inconvenient but it makes the process easier(or safer) in the market place; keep track of deals/services/and etc..
Quote Originally Posted by callmegucci View Post
I can see the point for scamming but what's the problem to verify yourself before talking and in case you need to report something you can just screenshot it
hard to screenshot something if you can just delete messages on those other ways of communication
and im very certain that the majority of people do not verify who theyre talking to

IM has helped a lot in preventing scammers and cut down quite a bit on scam reports even though it may be buggy but its being worked on
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us