RotMG Questions

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
RotMG Questions
Hello friends. I had some questions and wanted to know if there was anyone out there who knew a lot about the dark side of realm, with potentially other contacts from within I could perhaps talk to. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Crodeli View Post
Hello friends. I had some questions and wanted to know if there was anyone out there who knew a lot about the dark side of realm, with potentially other contacts from within I could perhaps talk to. Thank you!
youtube.com/watch?v=81QEs_gUcB0
Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
youtube.com/watch?v=81QEs_gUcB0
@059 you're famous
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
@059 you're famous
"your" nyehehe
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post


"your" nyehehe
Fixed it for you
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?