SolvedSDKA

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
SDKA
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows around how long it takes to bot SDKA with a bot without the current dark spirt orbs boost. Would it be possible to do in a month? im a level 100 and have very good farming and soloing classes.
Quote Originally Posted by 16jesus View Post
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows around how long it takes to bot SDKA with a bot without the current dark spirt orbs boost. Would it be possible to do in a month? im a level 100 and have very good farming and soloing classes.
I managed to farm the 10500 Dark spirit orbs in 3 days without the boost. I found a way so The doomcoin drops faster. I made a post about it
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1493964
Quote Originally Posted by 16jesus View Post
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows around how long it takes to bot SDKA with a bot without the current dark spirt orbs boost. Would it be possible to do in a month? im a level 100 and have very good farming and soloing classes.
With a glitched room and the current boost, i managed to get SDKA in 2 days, i did it with 2 metals which were far from the most efficient & a glitched room, arsenic and chromium, chromium being the first drop. scoogle's method requires alt accounts which can be bothersome to keep logged in for longer periods of time, however, if you combine all 4 factors, testthisaccount123's recent discovery, the drop boost, a glitched room & perfect metal rolls forget a month or even a few days, i wouldn't be surprised if you could pop out SDKA in a day with prefarmed metals.
I got super luck with thew metals Too, the first was rhodium next day was Arcenic
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us