Does GMDLC still work?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Does GMDLC still work?
Or will it get you banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Edog8 View Post
Or will it get you banned?
What is GMDLC?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
What is GMDLC?
russian save injector. and i dont think so, its was a 3.7.1 version
Quote Originally Posted by Edog8 View Post
Or will it get you banned?
ty @idontlikedbd
A new updated reply:

Use this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1486370 (Updated Save injector).

As for auto EAC ban (not manual), I don't think they will ever ban for it as they solely rely on Associate Community Managers (things could change, don't take my word)

Manual bans, yes, all the time. Careful
GMDLC
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
ty @idontlikedbd
A new updated reply:

Use this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1486370 (Updated Save injector).

As for auto EAC ban (not manual), I don't think they will ever ban for it as they solely rely on Associate Community Managers (things could change, don't take my word)

Manual bans, yes, all the time. Careful
I believe he is talking about the dlc unlocker that is detected when the deathslinger dlc came out
Quote Originally Posted by PleaseDontCampMe View Post
I believe he is talking about the dlc unlocker that is detected when the deathslinger dlc came out
from what i know, GMDLC its originally a bypass/save injector method
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us