Post[Request] Signature

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Signature
  1. Main Text/Name: Hardware
  2. Sub Text/Quote: "Mechanical Killer"
  3. Size: Any size like a normal forum signature
  4. Style: Glowing effect (Except for the texts, if possible.)
  5. Theme: Daft Punk
  6. Colour: Black and White
  7. Image/Render:
Daft_Punk_trancewallpapers.blogspot.com_+(2).jpgattachment deleted · 37 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
  1. Main Text/Name: Hardware
  2. Sub Text/Quote: "Mechanical Killer"
  3. Size: Any size like a normal forum signature
  4. Style: Glowing effect (Except for the texts, if possible.)
  5. Theme: Daft Punk
  6. Colour: Black and White
  7. Image/Render:
no offence.... but you can't do a daft punk with no color.... it just isn't daft punk r.r
Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
no offence.... but you can't do a daft punk with no color.... it just isn't daft punk r.r
But I like it. Looks cool.
u said glowing effect, then in the end u wrote black & white D:
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
u said glowing effect, then in the end u wrote black & white D:
Yeah, I want the Sig to be fully Black & White but with glow. Y'know what I mean... like, that shiny white... I can't really explain it. X_x


Great chance for me to start CS4 and getting feedback. I'm new to CS4; this is my second attempt
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post


Great chance for me to start CS4 and getting feedback. I'm new to CS4; this is my second attempt
Okay, Feedback: The first thing I noticed, it's waaay too damn pixely.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


Okay, Feedback: The first thing I noticed, it's waaay too damn pixely.
Erm, how so. The edges? I'm still learning the functions of cs4
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Erm, how so. The edges? I'm still learning the functions of cs4
The white parts of the picture? you can see that it is very... pixely. You could take a small brush and blur them together, but that's a comment from a GFX choob :P
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post


Great chance for me to start CS4 and getting feedback. I'm new to CS4; this is my second attempt
Flare render takes away from it all, it looks like you hit it with the wand, very pixel(ated )
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Flare render takes away from it all, it looks like you hit it with the wand, very pixel(ated )
Seeeee? I was right.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post


Great chance for me to start CS4 and getting feedback. I'm new to CS4; this is my second attempt
Do you have a keygen for CS4?
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


The white parts of the picture? you can see that it is very... pixely. You could take a small brush and blur them together, but that's a comment from a GFX choob :P
Eh, I still don't know how to do that LoL. I just learned how to use effects and text editing. I guess I'll research that today.
Fawk that, Obama. Gifts are Gifts. And it's perfect. =D
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us