UI errors in multiplayer after using MXT client for multiplayer services

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
UI errors in multiplayer after using MXT client for multiplayer services
Hey all, I've just recently used MXT to add cryptokeys and max levels to my account. I deleted the menu and process hacker and now whenever I go into a multiplayer match after i pick my class I cant use the menu. When I press esc it says UI Error 27393. Anyone have a fix?
Quote Originally Posted by bignutfucker View Post
Hey all, I've just recently used MXT to add cryptokeys and max levels to my account. I deleted the menu and process hacker and now whenever I go into a multiplayer match after i pick my class I cant use the menu. When I press esc it says UI Error 27393. Anyone have a fix?
Your issue is the way you did your stats, I used to see this when someone went straight to prestige master level 1000 from level 1 without going to 10 level 55 first, the game couldn't process their stats correctly. I can fix it for you since you're on PC, or reset your account, then go to prestige 10 level 55, play one game so that your rank goes to prestige master level 56, THEN go to 1000. Also be careful with Keys, as too many will give you an error in black market.
help
Quote Originally Posted by MrFawkes1337 View Post
Your issue is the way you did your stats, I used to see this when someone went straight to prestige master level 1000 from level 1 without going to 10 level 55 first, the game couldn't process their stats correctly. I can fix it for you since you're on PC, or reset your account, then go to prestige 10 level 55, play one game so that your rank goes to prestige master level 56, THEN go to 1000. Also be careful with Keys, as too many will give you an error in black market.

DID you find a soultioon for this? I have this error and i cant fix it
Quote Originally Posted by dans12367 View Post
DID you find a soultioon for this? I have this error and i cant fix it
I posted the fix, reset your stats, go to prestige 10 level 55, then play one game so it unlocks prestige master. THEN you can go to 1000 safely.
Quote Originally Posted by bignutfucker View Post
Hey all, I've just recently used MXT to add cryptokeys and max levels to my account. I deleted the menu and process hacker and now whenever I go into a multiplayer match after i pick my class I cant use the menu. When I press esc it says UI Error 27393. Anyone have a fix?
If you set insane stats then you would need to use the stat editor to set normal stats and get them to save.
if anything you need to get the new version because of the recent "update" treyarch made
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?