Texture Hack (.182)

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Texture Hack (.182)
I apologize to Craig87.
And to all other members who saw this post.
I never knew this was a private hack.
I was given this hack by someone I knew, who never told me it was private.
Looks to be Craigs hack from the wording in the readme, and of course the link in the readme.
Quote Originally Posted by alcyone View Post
Looks to be Craigs hack from the wording in the readme, and of course the link in the readme.
Is it?
I never read the readme..
If it is, I will go change this right now.
Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
Is it?
I never read the readme..
If it is, I will go change this right now.
Did you even open the program?

The title is: "MW2 Textures Hack V5 - Craig87"
Quote Originally Posted by alcyone View Post
Did you even open the program?

The title is: "MW2 Textures Hack V5 - Craig87"
Yes, But I never read the header.
Its been changed already, get yourself together.
I thought someone said they got banned for texture hacks, is it true you cannot get banned? no risks at all?
Quote Originally Posted by learning07 View Post
I thought someone said they got banned for texture hacks, is it true you cannot get banned? no risks at all?
No, not really.
I think they were using more than textures.
Textures are changed files on your computer, and VAC cant detect them.
Unless VAC begins checking the files (Which hasn't happened yet), your safe.
Err textures are more bannable, they do check files - especially if you've previously been banned.

I wouldn't suggest hacking unless you get a private one/ VAC disabler.

Hope I helped you

Xavvy
Quote Originally Posted by xavdude View Post
Err textures are more bannable, they do check files - especially if you've previously been banned.

I wouldn't suggest hacking unless you get a private one/ VAC disabler.

Hope I helped you

Xavvy
Quite the contrary.

I have been using all types of textures, for three months.
I've been using this one since the day after the .182 patch, and its completely fine. You shouldn't get banned.
Not what I heard, I read that modding the files is more dangerous O_o so I've stayed away from textures + shizzle
Quote Originally Posted by xavdude View Post
Not what I heard, I read that modding the files is more dangerous O_o so I've stayed away from textures + shizzle
Sorry to say, you heard wrong. VAC mainly Checks for .dlls attached to mw2, or any exe hacks running. If your files are different, it will not ban you, but kick you. However there are ways aroud the protection they set, as demonstrated by these texts.
works 100% Rep + btw Win7 32bit
Quote Originally Posted by tom95ek View Post
works 100% Rep + btw Win7 32bit
Thanks
I have windows 7 64-bit runs fine too.
Tells me "Cheat Detected" the moment I enter a game.
Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
Tells me "Cheat Detected" the moment I enter a game.
You did something wrong, because this cannot be detected.
Turn off all hacks.
Make sure the actual exe in this hack is not running, it only patches, you don't need it on.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us