[release] Updated

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[release] Updated
ok i have updated the trainer and added a new feature swim and land, i have not tested them, also i have added a txt box that controls the superjump so u dont jump 1500 everytime but i have tested superjump but not swim so plz tell me how it works

also i have added pass plz tell me if it works

if the pass works then 100+ posts to get the pass from me but if it doesnt work then every1 gets it

http://**********.com/files/47800162...wns_u_all6.rar

+ =

The smile looks guilty lol
ns hack
and o ya the password thing didn't work
when u uplodig go to archives advanced and tahn
klik set pasword
and srt ur password
but ns hack
im gonna test in a sec



does any o you know when the v.i.p bypass will be updated
Quote Originally Posted by firesnipe5 View Post
ns hack
and o ya the password thing didn't work
when u uplodig go to archives advanced and tahn
klik set pasword
and srt ur password
but ns hack
how would i do that do i do that in win rar if so i dont see advanced anywhere on the entire program -.-
Yeah, I'll test it out right now on my nooblet account.
hacks work though cant find watever that password thing is like fire said
Yeah they all work, even though I'm not sure what the swim one is supposed to do.... Just go through walls? o_O
Quote Originally Posted by YoukaiMori View Post
Yeah they all work, even though I'm not sure what the swim one is supposed to do.... Just go through walls? o_O
it lets you swim. it doesn't take a genius to figure that out -.-
I could swim before. :P

The only difference I noticed was when I did it on land, I could walk through walls and the like.
nice update. keep it up man.
swim can take u through some walls and it takes to higher places like if u wanted to go really high u could swim up there and land

when i tested land didnt work i kept swimming until i got hit by an panzerfaust round it knocked me out of the air

a fun thing to do is get in a dirtbike use the swim hack while ur on the dirt bike and land and jump the dirtbike will jump also : ) and if u go forward the dirt bike goes forward
Mmm, after using it, I can't log in on any account now. =/ Not even one I just made...... Maybe it's just that stupid "Punkbuster" updating or something.
here is hwo u put a password on a .rar file
password tutorial.rarattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by YoukaiMori View Post
Mmm, after using it, I can't log in on any account now. =/ Not even one I just made...... Maybe it's just that stupid "Punkbuster" updating or something.
dude warrock is under mantance.
Ohhhh, ahaha.... I don't pay attention to the normal site. >.> All I knew was that I logged off, switched users and it wouldn't let me log back in. :P
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us