[Tutorial] How to Create a .BIK video

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
[Tutorial] How to Create a .BIK video
Hey guys, You all are probably wondering how to make .bik videos. Well, This is going to teach you in Step by Step.

First of all, You need these tools:
Computer
Any type of video [.mp4 .avi .wmv] etc
Rad Video Tools (which is in my Attachments)

Instructions:

Step 1: Download my .zip and Exctract the .exe and install it.. Once it finishes installing, Open it and a menu like this one should pop up.



Step 2: Search for that video That you want to turn into a .bik double click on it. Your Video Should Start Playing



Step 3: Press the button that says "Bink It" And a menu should pop up.. Don't worry about the video stuff and just click on the button that says "Bink".



Step 4: A box should pop up and should have information about how your video is going (Conversion wise)



Step 5: You've finished making the Video after pressing the button "Done" Now all you have to do is to find that video and rename it either "calogo" or "nalogo" and put it in "C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/Game/Movies" and you've finished..

VirusScans
VirusTotal
VirusScan

You can have as much time in your video as you want. But I strongly suggest around 7~10 seconds.. any more and the video may start lagging.

Thank you for the time you spent reading this tutorial. Please press the Thank you button (Just under my Post directly on the right) if this has helped you in any way.. Please just don't Read and do nothing.. Comment and tell me if the TUT needs more improving or needs more pictures.
RADTools.zipattachment deleted · 56 downloads before removal
I love you, ive been trying to figure this out for a while now...
anyways, this should be stickied O_O
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I love you, ive been trying to figure this out for a while now...
anyways, this should be stickied O_O
huh me I find it by my self, btw why didn't you post this on mod discussion section ?
No.. I didn't post jack about this yet
Awesome post flames.. Now that I know how to make .bik files, I can make videos of my own.. Thank you very much on this Tut..
this is so old.... didn't every one know this already...?

well I did at least lol

still nice post and gj for helping the community if they didn't know already.
Any steps that I might've missed out? And will someone please approve my downloads?
/ request sticky plz!!
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
/ request sticky plz!!
I agree. First, I want my attachment approved
MAKE ONE FOR MUSIC IN-GAME!!
yea this should be in discussion, but nice tut.
Changing music ingame is easy..
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
/Approved, :3
LOL.. Thank you very much.. that took a while
Nice tutorial! This helps a lot...I've been to lazy to google how to do this.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?