Retail Code Shop

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Retail Code Shop
So I recently made a retail generator that creates all codes, even a Famas
code. So I will be selling codes for accounts.

Currently this is my stock.

AWM: 4
M60: 8
M249: 6
Famas: 5
M134: 10
G36C D: 2

Also, I'm selling an account that is level 5 with a M134 Retail code and 95K Dinar.
wtf u want for it

i have every hack u can think of and a bypass
Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
So I recently made a retail generator that creates all codes, even a Famas
code. So I will be selling codes for accounts.

Currently this is my stock.

AWM: 4
M60: 8
M249: 6
Famas: 5
M134: 10
G36C D: 2

Also, I'm selling an account that is level 5 with a M134 Retail code and 95K Dinar.

fammas for a lvl 31? pm me if a deal i may give you a lvl 44 runescape account aswell worth £10 for two and also any movie of your choice you can have for free
wats ya xfire rawr?
how do u know they work? if they do i will trade my kwr account lvl 8 and a bf2 i will take a m60 or famas and if u need a bigger trade just pm me
Once again, I only take WarRock accounts.

Jesse, I don't give out my xfire for personal reasons.

Hacker_Sam, that level 31 is a fake.

Brac, I tested them myself, I put 1 of every retail I generated on a level 1, gave them to my friends. I will not give free retails.
Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
Once again, I only take WarRock accounts.

Jesse, I don't give out my xfire for personal reasons.

Hacker_Sam, that level 31 is a fake.

Brac, I tested them myself, I put 1 of every retail I generated on a level 1, gave them to my friends. I will not give free retails.
ugh fine give me msn or something -.- please.
Hacker_Sam, I'm happy with my lvl 117 RS account.

Also Jesse, I'll message you my xfire.
c'mon dude
look mate i got scammed ill give you my account what server can you play on warrock ill play with you a 1 v 1 and how is it a fake its my account from lvl 31 so quit you'll jibba jabba fool
I whant a retail code.,!! pm me what you need.,!! i only got a lvl 8 IWR account and lvl 4 KWR account so pm me..!!
wow this is bs. if he really has this he should be selling them off ebay or some shit rather that trading it for fake accounts and risk being scammed. if you guys believe this you have some serious mental issues..
Nobody buys codes off eBay because lots of people get scammed there. I'd rather sell them here.
Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
Nobody buys codes off eBay because lots of people get scammed there. I'd rather sell them here.
Ebay has buyers protection...
I sold 3 retail codes on eBay, one didn't work, I gave a new one to this guy. Almost nobody scam on eBay.
For some reason, I couldn't edit my post. I just generated a few more codes and here they are.

AWM: 5
M60: 9
M249: 8
Famas: 6
M134: 10
G36C D: 4
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us