Retail Code Shop

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Rarely? does 4 thousand posts sound rarely to you?

I dont post in the warrock section because that shit is gay, that section of the forum is gay, i like the general section where me and mah ******s keep shit REAL D:
Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
So I recently made a retail generator that creates all codes, even a Famas
code. So I will be selling codes for accounts.

Currently this is my stock.

AWM: 4
M60: 8
M249: 6
Famas: 5
M134: 10
G36C D: 2

Also, I'm selling an account that is level 5 with a M134 Retail code and 95K Dinar.
what do you want for the m134
dude,

i got a level 14 with a month of gold premium. xfire:joepopa, or PM me
u fucking dumb ass these codes dont work he lyed and dont post in 30 year old topics
Hey Rawr...What do you want for AWM code? My only 1/2 decent account got hacked but i do have a level 2....hehe? Anyway, I want AWM very bad. You take this?
dont bump this thread you fucking noob
Quote Originally Posted by f1zzydr1nk View Post
Hey Rawr...What do you want for AWM code? My only 1/2 decent account got hacked but i do have a level 2....hehe? Anyway, I want AWM very bad. You take this?
u fucking nub i can see u didnt read the dam topic its so fake u m0ther fucker iraqi bitch
I wll trade
Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
So I recently made a retail generator that creates all codes, even a Famas
code. So I will be selling codes for accounts.

Currently this is my stock.

AWM: 4
M60: 8
M249: 6
Famas: 5
M134: 10
G36C D: 2

Also, I'm selling an account that is level 5 with a M134 Retail code and 95K Dinar.
i will trade 11lvl acc. 19 323 dinars 18days mp5k, 28days g36 to awm retail
PM me
giv ya lvl 21 withf premy and m414 in 9 slot
Ill trade you a Level 30 M249 with good Kd for a famas code. Pm me please.
What u want for Famas retal? 0.0
Quote Originally Posted by jaqq3000 View Post
What u want for Famas retal? 0.0
jaqq do you have xfire? i thought you were going to trade with me
I want famas retail.

Level 39 bronze prem.
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us