Retail Code Shop

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCracker View Post
first of all da pic of the account is my friends accoutn and i know czu he gave me a pic of his with is exactly the same one he put it on warrock marketplace a while ago, 2. u cant generate famas codes like i said the code gotta correspond with the code in da server cuz its being checked ONLINE u moron not offline 3. get a life rawr u are a nub lol scammer nub if u want to sell da code go ahead and stop buggin ppl on mpgh u stupid whore
You have no clue what you're talking about
the title of this thread and the first post made me lol
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
You have no clue what you're talking about
i was high wat can i say
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCracker View Post
i was high wat can i say
Jesse/Cracker STFU ur a NUB!
Quote Originally Posted by zxcasd123 View Post
Jesse/Cracker STFU ur a NUB!
Lol how is jesse/cracker a noob?
because HE IS A NUB AND U ARE TO U WANNA BE MOD DICK FACK ASSHOLE
Quote Originally Posted by zxcasd123 View Post
because HE IS A NUB AND U ARE TO U WANNA BE MOD DICK FACK ASSHOLE
Why are you flaming me? I just asked you a simple question and gave me a dumb answer like a noob.
Wr194t, I've never seen you offline, lol. Would make a good mod.
jus stfu ur very can u see
I was expecting this answer.
Quote Originally Posted by bambell View Post
Wr194t, I've never seen you offline, lol. Would make a good mod.
Thanks .
zxc leave all these alone, go suck your own sweaty dick cuntox
Quote Originally Posted by bambell View Post
Wr194t, I've never seen you offline, lol. Would make a good mod.
thats what we call a forum whore
I dont know what you guys are talking about, I've clocked in more hours than dave has since 06 till now I am the troll master of mpgh, ask any body that counts on the site, they'll know what im talking about
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
I dont know what you guys are talking about, I've clocked in more hours than dave has since 06 till now I am the troll master of mpgh, ask any body that counts on the site, they'll know what im talking about
but why u post rarely on forums?
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us