Texture Colour Suggestions

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I like it. Keep it at those colors!

Edit: I like textures because if you memorize the colors, then you can see who is the biggest threat.
I want this =$
Gay you have to fking pay for this? What kindof bullshi* is this?
Quote Originally Posted by White-Shark View Post
Gay you have to fking pay for this? What kindof bullshi* is this?
you can use mine, its not yet as good as craigs, but it free
Isnt there a really good texture hack already out?
I'm just after colour suggestions please.
Quote Originally Posted by Craig87 View Post
I'm just after colour suggestions please.
hmm well, Red for snipers, maybe weapons. Focus on red for the important ones because it has the longest wavelength = easier to see at long range. Fact.
Errr... thats not true.
Your eyes are most sensitive to Green/Yellow..
Keep important objects green/yellow (assuming weapons are pink or something).
Look at the chart below.
Red & Violet are the lowest sensitivity.
human eye sensitivity en.jpgattachment deleted · 37 downloads before removal
Well.
My opinion anyway:

Snipers - Yellow
Riots - Red
Enemies - Green
Allies - Blue/Violet
Weapons - Hot Pink.

Method behind my madness? Gotta watch out for snipers (Most sensitive color), Riots don't need to be seen from far away, because they pose no threat (least sensitive color), enemies must be bright/easy to see (sensitive color), allies don't need to be seen as well (blue/violet), and weapons don't need to much attention since the enemies are bright as it is.
Thats a very very very nice pwn, seriously :P
Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
Errr... thats not true.
Your eyes are most sensitive to Green/Yellow..
Keep important objects green/yellow (assuming weapons are pink or something).
Look at the chart below.
Red & Violet are the lowest sensitivity.
Blame science professors >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
[IMG]http://healium.files.*********.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg[/IMG]
LMFAO. xD
Truth.
Yeah I'd like to see her reaction, prolly something like FLAMER or something xD
I'm not mad I'm just laughing at the fail :P
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us