Following The Wrong Path

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Following The Wrong Path
It's to obvious. NeedHacksBad is going to one day turn into me. You all know how I used to be don't you? All nice, spamming every thread I see trying to help. Making threads asking stupid questions. One day, just like what happened to me, he's going to crack. One point for the cocksucker group. Poor boy.

As you can see I am back =\
who are you??

i forget sawwry
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
It's to obvious. NeedHacksBad is going to one day turn into me. You all know how I used to be don't you? All nice, spamming every thread I see trying to help. Making threads asking stupid questions. One day, just like what happened to me, he's going to crack. One point for the cocksucker group. Poor boy.

As you can see I am back =\
who the hell are you?

Age:
12

aw fuck you're mike aren't you?
You poor assholes! It's Mike.
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
You poor assholes! It's Mike.
AWW FUCK


why did you come back?
can i still rape him????
go ahead




but what an asshole. he adds me on msn and thinks he's funny.
block him O_o ok i will try get up his asshole with a chainsaw O_o or 10 ft. log what do you think he will prefer or he like me golden shower??? idk i should bukkake him and be over with it that what i think
It's been so long since I found a good proxy. While looking, I was watching you 0_o
Your Pedo Bear turned me on you know! It's a shame to see it gone. Meh, I'll rape you first.
HAHAHAHHAHAH MIKE IS BACK!!!! If mpgh thinks i am an asshole now wait till they put me in the cocksucker group. Get your new computer yet mike?
Yep, I did.
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
It's been so long since I found a good proxy. While looking, I was watching you 0_o
Your Pedo Bear turned me on you know! It's a shame to see it gone. Meh, I'll rape you first.
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ear/?start=all

here you can have the pedo bear
Great, now we have a pedophile AND a spamming pedo target victim.
ohh... i see.... O_o mike
how is your 12 year self doing
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us