Wolfteam Modem Tapping

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Wolfteam Modem Tapping
Rep me if this works...

If you have modem tapped in Soldier Front before, you'll be able to tap in Wolfteam then. However, it gives you a very limited time in Wolfteam. So in a map like Paien Lab (death match), turn into a wolf and run to their base. This may be hard if your team is getting pounded, so try to get some people to help you rush to their base. One your there, crouch in wolf at a corner and wait for at least three enemies to spawn. Just turn off your modem, router, whatever and QUICKLY slash and kill them. Turn it back on and you should have the kills immediately. Hope this helped...
wow only noobs would do that
Quote Originally Posted by philippen View Post
wow only noobs would do that
lol no, it sounds fun
I doubt it will work, but then again, these are shitty programmers.

The way I program online games is, if you loose connectivity, you are instantly kicked and your session and unsaved progress are lost.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I doubt it will work, but then again, these are shitty programmers.

The way I program online games is, if you loose connectivity, you are instantly kicked and your session and unsaved progress are lost.
thier are ppl with over 30 seconds la rly irritating >: D
but never the less i want that too
so i can own XD
Can't you own anyways? (noob....jk)
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I doubt it will work, but then again, these are shitty programmers.

The way I program online games is, if you loose connectivity, you are instantly kicked and your session and unsaved progress are lost.
No it works for me I tested it.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I doubt it will work, but then again, these are shitty programmers.

The way I program online games is, if you loose connectivity, you are instantly kicked and your session and unsaved progress are lost.
of coarse and ive seen you rip on this game before arun and i totally agree its worse than k2 and DE, i mean comon, thats pretty bad
"disconnected form server"
then auto close then you get to look at your desktop
I did NOT get what you just said...
is everything serversided in wolfteam?
i dont get this tbh
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us