Pro or Hack?

PollWhat do you think?
46 votes
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Pro or Hack?
Well these images are from me. I want to know what you guys think about the following images.

Do you think I hack by using 1 hit shot and other stuff.

Or

I am just too much of a pro.

Or

Pro Flaming.

/Discuss what you think.




you have another account online and you just kill him.
Your Farming With Another Person Or Farming With Your Other Accounts... xD
Lol Farming or ur fighting a traine
Quote Originally Posted by soaresf View Post
Lol Farming or ur fighting a traine
HAHA! lol!
Quote Originally Posted by soaresf View Post
Lol Farming or ur fighting a traine
Lol "Fighting A Traine"
Farming or rookie.
It's fun killing rookies. They shout saying "YOU NOOB HACKER! GTFO!" You should try it some time?


Edit: How can I be flaming when there is a 2 min kick system.
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
It's fun killing rookies. They shout saying "YOU NOOB HACKER! GTFO!" You should try it some time?


Edit: How can I be flaming when there is a 2 min kick system.
AFK Bot or the person must be moving in every 1 minute.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
AFK Bot or the person must be moving in every 1 minute.
I never use AFK bot. I dont like using it.
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
I never use AFK bot. I dont like using it.
I want to use it but i cant lol.
fail farmer is fail.
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?