Texture Hack 1.6

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Texture Hack 1.6
I just ninja'd War3zdude's and House's VM conversation. The following is the most intresting part in their chat:


House Hax:

hey man i dont know if we should add that golden camo.... its not good as it should be ... i have been working on it all day long but with no succes (apart of the ss u ve seen)... btw i cant reach seba hes always offline


war3zdude92:

maybe we should reconsider it ontly to use for certain guns where it looks good on.
lets await when seba comes back


House Hax:

1.6 done, uploading.... all files checked and working + ss, i ll send u the link in pm after uploading is done (150 mb)


war3zdude92:

okay gj
now just solve some problems with the installer and were done

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope yall at THT wont get mad or anything >.<
why would you do that?.....can't you just wait?....
Lawl these is public on war3z and houses profile
Yeah I know.

I just thought people might be interested

I said "nanja'd" not "hacked" >:C
What's thu purpose of this, useless!
Okay okay, I get it, I just wanted people to know...
FLAME FLAME SPAM SPAM, anyways, this is the general section,
let the guy share it
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
FLAME FLAME SPAM SPAM, anyways, this is the general section,
let the guy share it
Thank you, I was getting sad D;
[IMG]http://59seconds.files.*********.com/2009/07/office_gossip-web1.jpg[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
FLAME FLAME SPAM SPAM, anyways, this is the general section,
let the guy share it
true true.....why need flame this guy lol>.>...he jsut sharing
Thanks for the info.
you have delivered us a part of what we need to survive until 1.6 is out thankyou
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us