[Release]Squishy V3!!!

PollDo you like Squishy V3?
Yes I do62% · 18
No I don't38% · 11
29 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
[Release]Squishy V3!!!
Well I added some new features to this one.
Hope you all enjoy it you will need 300+post to get it
srr if u dont have that much.Only to the people
I know and trust I will give if they are under 300
posts.


Status:UNDETECTED!


Virus scan:


Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2007.10.20.0 2007.10.19 -
AntiVir 7.6.0.27 2007.10.20 -
Authentium 4.93.8 2007.10.20 -
Avast 4.7.1051.0 2007.10.21 -
AVG 7.5.0.488 2007.10.21 -
BitDefender 7.2 2007.10.21 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2007.10.20 -
ClamAV 0.91.2 2007.10.21 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2007.10.21 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2007.10.15 -
eTrust-Vet 31.2.5225 2007.10.20 -
Ewido 4.0 2007.10.21 -
FileAdvisor 1 2007.10.21 -
Fortinet 3.11.0.0 2007.10.19 -
F-Prot 4.3.2.48 2007.10.20 -
F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 2007.10.21 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.12 2007.10.21 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2007.10.21 -
McAfee 5145 2007.10.19 -
Microsoft 1.2908 2007.10.21 -
NOD32v2 2604 2007.10.19 -
Norman 5.80.02 2007.10.19 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2007.10.21 -
Prevx1 V2 2007.10.21 -
Rising 19.45.62.00 2007.10.21 -
Sophos 4.22.0 2007.10.21 -
Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 2007.10.20 -
Symantec 10 2007.10.21 -
TheHacker 6.2.9.103 2007.10.21 -
VBA32 3.12.2.4 2007.10.19 -
VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2007.10.21 -


Here's Link:[HIDE="300"]http://**********.com/files/64720883/Squishy_V3____.exe[/HIDE]



Here's a Pic:
Squishy V3!!! Pic.bmpattachment deleted · 350 downloads before removal
this is the public corner so make the post counter needet away, or post this in the vip corner -.-
all hacks here for ever so make it away
Quote Originally Posted by Hellforce9 View Post
this is the public corner so make the post counter needet away, or post this in the vip corner -.-
all hacks here for ever so make it away
Not realy I decide wat ever I want so too bad if u cant download it...
I got my resons why.
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
Not realy I decide wat ever I want so too bad if u cant download it...
I got my resons why.
n that reason is fucking leechers n ppl abusing the ahck too much

but ya man
looks nice
im digging the layout
il test it a lil later
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
n that reason is fucking leechers n ppl abusing the ahck too much

but ya man
looks nice
im digging the layout
il test it a lil later
Yeh and you forgot PB spy's
Oh and im glad u like it
ok striker thats good reasons :P
but i'm not a leecher and i have a tool for block pb spy
Quote Originally Posted by Hellforce9 View Post
ok striker thats good reasons :P
but i'm not a leecher and i have a tool for block pb spy
but we dont no that..
its the damn internet

u could b a sextual predetor for all we no
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
but we dont no that..
its the damn internet

u could b a sextual predetor for all we no
Yeah lol we dont know that.
new stuff looks good.
probably another outstanding one.
Quote Originally Posted by xDayyx View Post
new stuff looks good.
probably another outstanding one.
Yeh its my 4th trainer and if u want it pm me i will send u it because i trust u
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
Yeh its my 4th trainer and if u want it pm me i will send u it because i trust u
wow...
thats a first...
lol

trusting some1 with udner 75 posts ive never seen

lol
n
i tested it..
works well

just have to start on my homework
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
wow...
thats a first...
lol

trusting some1 with udner 75 posts ive never seen

lol
n
i tested it..
works well

just have to start on my homework
I know lol i just dont thingk he is a leecher or wat ever lol
and speeking about homework lol
I havent done mine....Well what do i care
i got an exam so he wont check
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
I know lol i just dont thingk he is a leecher or wat ever lol
and speeking about homework lol
I havent done mine....Well what do i care
i got an exam so he wont check
i hate tests...
fuck i got another project fuck..

nyway
he mite not b a leecher but he might b a sexual predator
..
hide ur ip...
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
i hate tests...
fuck i got another project fuck..

nyway
he mite not b a leecher but he might b a sexual predator
..
hide ur ip...

And how do i hide my IP?
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
And how do i hide my IP?
idk...
google FTW

n btw
y the name
"squishy"???
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us