CocaineD3D v6

Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
CocaineD3D v6
FEATURES


SCREEN


Virustotal: Virustotal - Cocaine_v6.rarⓘ
Jottis Malware: Jotti's Malware Scan - Cocaine_v6.rarⓘ

Credits: xCocaine - ImS3xy - Cyniu

Tested on: Windows7 - Vista

NO RECOIL IS STILL BUGGED, YOU CAN ACTIVATE IT AFTER YOU SPAWN BUT IT STILL MAY CRASH
Cocaine v6.rarattachment deleted · 919 downloads before removal
Works on Vista x32/x86

Thanked, Nice release!

EDIT3: No it still does it for any hack I try, "Could not load the DLL" I think it was the update I just installed =p

EDIT2: No, I just needed to restart my computer for a system update.

EDIT: Stopped working, Now says "Could not load DLL"

Sorry for double posting, Can you fix the DLL? It's stopped working "Could not load the DLL".

I have tried renaming those.
Still working for me man, I just checked it then..

You normally get that error if you inject too early or too late or if the files aren't the same name..
great hack, haven't seen one of these in a long time, great job!
works to perfection
haha nice works lika evrything works fine on vista 32bit///haha i luv the drunk feature///cept u cant zoom when its on...and yea as for the no-recoil i do the same..turn on when ur ingame and turn off b4 game ends..great hack thx
edit: o yea speed hack is effin awsome
Quote Originally Posted by ganjaman101 View Post
edit: o yea speed hack is effin awsome
Yea I missed speed hack, it's good to see it back, People will try to kick you when they see you speeding and superjumping, as soon as I spawn I try to start kicking people before they kick me, so you can get a full game in
Got it working, Uploading a vid now =p
In this vid your gonna see in about half an hour, I pwned loads with the speed hax. I love speed and jump but mostly speed coz you can get everyone so easily =p
work nice the no recoil works?
Quote Originally Posted by ilia15951 View Post
work nice the no recoil works?
If you turn it on in the lobby the game will crash, you can activate it after you spawn and it works

I don't use it just in case
^ I'd remove that sig fast G1 staff do lurk this forum.

Best public hack thats out now
Quote Originally Posted by zhillz View Post
^ I'd remove that sig fast G1 staff do lurk this forum.

Best public hack thats out now
Hahaha well spotted, I didn't see that /

Try not to use your in-game name on hack forums, I don't even tell people my level or ratio

And if you are going to post screenshots or videos always cover your name or use a noob acc
works on win xp 32bit
very good work
thanks
could it contain artillery hack someday?
ok ty :]
i will try it
edit:
not work =\
Finally,
Love you mate
Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?