codewarrior's mini public

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
codewarrior's mini public
hallo im codewarrior and here is a little public i made i hope you like it i wil update it but im still shearing addies

[image]


Code:
	[Texture]
	Chams
	 -> Color 1
	 -> Color 2
	Weapon Color
	Frog Color
	Full Brite
	Wall Hack
	Ghost Wall's
	Wire Frame
	Point Mode
	Glass Wall
	Crosshair
	
	[Player]
	
	Scope
	Speed
	Fast Health
	Fast Ammo
	Fast Flag
	Fast Repair
Code:
Credits:
Hans211
V!rus
Codewarrior

virus scan: Virustotal codewarrior_mini_pub.rarⓘ
Virscan codewarrior_mini_pub.rarⓘ
codewarrior mini pub.rarattachment deleted · 368 downloads before removal
Approved, I thoroughly scanned both files but did not get to test it on warrock..

Please post results
Will test now

*Edit* Works fine like the injector needs more stuff to it xD Keep up the good work pal
I just used it, very basic but I like those kind of hacks, less to go wrong

I like the injector and the gun colour feature

Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
Works fine like the injector needs more stuff to it xD Keep up the good work pal

I like injectors like that, keep it simple
i keep getting the run time error dont know why
Quote Originally Posted by alex0001 View Post
i keep getting the run time error dont know why
With this hack launch the injector before you open warrock, other than that follow all these steps

Using hacks :

1. Download and extract ( you may have to disable your anti-virus for some hacks )
2. Make sure both files are in the same folder ( or make a new folder for them )
3. Rename both files to anything you like ( eg. pwnd + pwnd.dll )
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
6. Press "insert" for hack menu then arrow keys to navigate and use hacks

Vista / Win7 Users : When using the injector "run as admin"

64 Bit OS Users : You may need to use a 64 bit injector (search forums)
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
I do this a diffrent way, I open the injector then run warrock then go from there I'm sure it works both ways anyway/
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
I do this a diffrent way, I open the injector then run warrock then go from there I'm sure it works both ways anyway/
I used to do that until there was a bad little bugger happened. Now I do it the way reaper says.
going to test it now to see if it works on XP
Works on Vista x32/x86. Thanks for this.
Yea different injectors have different little tricks to get them working..

I prefer the ones where you can launch first, then you don't have to rush
Why cant i go through walls when i use wall hack?
Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyTeddy4 View Post
Why cant i go through walls when i use wall hack?
It is only visual see-thru-wall. Don't forget, Olden days have passed. No more shooting thru walls with dig and no more walking thru walls
Yea there used to be WTW = walk through walls
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us