[Help] DX is being homo
Well every tut i've tried to follow regarding to directX has given me the same problem, I've even just started copying and pasting code just to see if something will work.
I get NO errors in code but whenever I load up the form this is all that appears:

So fml right? I don't know what the hell is the problem but this happens with any project I've started relating to DX, so I'm figuring i'm missing a vital component or the latest version of directX or SOMETHING.
Currently using DX 9.0c June 2010.
Any help would make me e-gasm.
Cheers,
J-Deezy.
I get NO errors in code but whenever I load up the form this is all that appears:

So fml right? I don't know what the hell is the problem but this happens with any project I've started relating to DX, so I'm figuring i'm missing a vital component or the latest version of directX or SOMETHING.
Currently using DX 9.0c June 2010.
Any help would make me e-gasm.
Cheers,
J-Deezy.
